• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

I personally think that they design obsolescence into these things...

There is no need to think this it is a fact. It's called planned obsolescence and has fuged the consumer in countless ways. If you want to start looking into it begin with the lightbulb.

#12 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

The Galaxy Note score I really find surprising. I don't have one (still on my Nexus), but I will be getting a GN3 when I'm due for an upgrade in September. My sister however does have a GN2, which I have spent several hours using to see how it compares to the other galaxy phones. I can honestly say that it is one of the best devices I've ever used. Call quality is excellent in Charlotte and the surrounding area, and the features of the phone are incredible. The battery life from everything she says is outstanding for a phone of it's size. Yes I've read the screens are a little fragile, but I expect that to be changed on the GN3 so I'm not too concerned about it. Either way, that's what I have insurance on my phone for. Also I thought the size would be an issue (and it certainly would be for someone with smaller hands) but I found it's surprisingly comfortable in my hands, and I couldn't see it being an issue ever. If I had to nitpick, I would say that the battery gets a little hotter then most phones (which most wouldn't encounter with a case on it), and that the s-voice app is utter trash (but that's not an issue with the phone). Unless something drastically better then the rumored specs for the Note 3 hits the market then I'll definitely be picking up a note for my next mobile device....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users