Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From Feb....Necromancing - Bobcats prepared to offer Oden

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If he went to Miami maybe we could get bird man for next to nothing.

Posted · Report post

If he went to Miami maybe we could get bird man for next to nothing.

There's a part of me that doesn't want a guy that was under investigation for being a child predator.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I didn't realize that had happend. If that's the case then I concur.

Posted · Report post

There's a part of me that doesn't want a guy that was under investigation for being a child predator.

I'm pretty sure this is over and he didn't have anything to do with it, actually.  I seriously doubt the Heat would have signed anyone under any kind of investigation still about that lol.

Being said, I wouldn't mind a flyer on Oden, but it depends on what we get in the draft.  If we draft someone like Len, I'd rather him eventually start with Biz, and I'm not sure Oden wants to play off the bench.  He'll probably start in Miami.  We can offer more money though, but then comes the risk part, at what point does it become TOO much of a risk.  If we're not going to use that cap money anyway though, I say go for it.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure this is over and he didn't have anything to do with it, actually.  I seriously doubt the Heat would have signed anyone under any kind of investigation still about that lol.

Being said, I wouldn't mind a flyer on Oden, but it depends on what we get in the draft.  If we draft someone like Len, I'd rather him eventually start with Biz, and I'm not sure Oden wants to play off the bench.  He'll probably start in Miami.  We can offer more money though, but then comes the risk part, at what point does it become TOO much of a risk.  If we're not going to use that cap money anyway though, I say go for it.

Yeah, Birdman was never charged. I just have a hard time getting over the fact that he was investigated for it.

As far as Oden is concerned... Do Want, Very Badly.

Posted · Report post

All I know is, on my NBA2k13 game (and I'm in my 3rd season of my player), Oden is actually a monster on the boards and blocks and is one of the best centers in the league lol.

Omen perhaps?