#16 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

There's a part of me that doesn't want a guy that was under investigation for being a child predator.

I'm pretty sure this is over and he didn't have anything to do with it, actually.  I seriously doubt the Heat would have signed anyone under any kind of investigation still about that lol.

Being said, I wouldn't mind a flyer on Oden, but it depends on what we get in the draft.  If we draft someone like Len, I'd rather him eventually start with Biz, and I'm not sure Oden wants to play off the bench.  He'll probably start in Miami.  We can offer more money though, but then comes the risk part, at what point does it become TOO much of a risk.  If we're not going to use that cap money anyway though, I say go for it.

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

I'm pretty sure this is over and he didn't have anything to do with it, actually.  I seriously doubt the Heat would have signed anyone under any kind of investigation still about that lol.

Being said, I wouldn't mind a flyer on Oden, but it depends on what we get in the draft.  If we draft someone like Len, I'd rather him eventually start with Biz, and I'm not sure Oden wants to play off the bench.  He'll probably start in Miami.  We can offer more money though, but then comes the risk part, at what point does it become TOO much of a risk.  If we're not going to use that cap money anyway though, I say go for it.

Yeah, Birdman was never charged. I just have a hard time getting over the fact that he was investigated for it.

As far as Oden is concerned... Do Want, Very Badly.

#18 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,704 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

All I know is, on my NBA2k13 game (and I'm in my 3rd season of my player), Oden is actually a monster on the boards and blocks and is one of the best centers in the league lol.

Omen perhaps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users