Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC bill could mean prison time for topless women

100 posts in this topic

Posted

growing tired of the "If you don't do such in such you must be gay" bullshit

he's always careful to never explicitly say that

"you're capable of carrying on a meaningful conversation over a matter of equality without telling everyone what your dick thinks? bro do you even liek tities?"

see? never once called you gay. checkmate lib

Posted

You guys honestly don't want to see the tits I saw at the topless rally here in Libtown Ashevegas. No hot tail at all.

Unless you enjoy women with hairy ass armpits, and dreads...

A former in-law of mine had similar comments after visiting a nude beach. He said none of the people here were the type anyone really wanted to see naked :blink:

As a side note, I'm shocked no one's posted a Rodney Carrington video yet. No doubt someone will.

(no, not me)

Posted

Hahaha I wish I had a dollar for everytime I see this sticker on a Prius. Cantrell probably rocks one.

Posted

he's always careful to never explicitly say that

"you're capable of carrying on a meaningful conversation over a matter of equality without telling everyone what your dick thinks? bro do you even liek tities?"

see? never once called you gay. checkmate lib

Yeah I expect the arguments over...whatever you call that up there^. Semantics I guess.

gl with that I mean the gay thing has been explicitly mentioned before in other threads so it's kinda hard to try to dodge that.

Posted

lol

Who said who was gay? You can not like Boobs and not be gay.

Based on Cantrells comments, it seems he doesn't want to see boobs, and that's ok.

Posted

How about these?

Posted

What was seen cannot be unseen...ugh.

Probably a lot what went on in Asheville with the attention ho(s).

Posted

Also at the topless rallies...the husband wears the wife's bra around while their wife flaunts her saggy, wrinkly, odd-shaped nippled tits around.

I say ban those tits. There should be a booby criteria you have to meet before you let those puppies loose. Don't ban ALL tits IMO.

Posted

Means-testing for exposed boobs.

I'd be for that and for bikinis in general.

Posted

No hair hanging out the side of said bikinis is a must. Good point. :)

Posted

Also at the topless rallies...the husband wears the wife's bra around while their wife flaunts her saggy, wrinkly, odd-shaped nippled tits around.

I say ban those tits. There should be a booby criteria you have to meet before you let those puppies loose. Don't ban ALL tits IMO.

I wonder... if someone made a boob criteria tinderbox thread would Cantrell have a full scale meltdown?

nuclear_meltdown.jpg

Posted

I wonder... if someone made a boob criteria tinderbox thread would Cantrell have a full scale meltdown?

nuclear_meltdown.jpg

Of course he would. You know...all boobies are created equal type poo.