Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

NC bill could mean prison time for topless women

100 posts in this topic

Ones that use soap would be a start.

oh and it's still pretty creepy that he keeps trying to suggest that statutory rape isn't "rape" rape. even IF she hadn't been coerced into having sex with her boss (she was coerced into having sex with her boss), she could not consent. what he and some other posters here believe is that there are situations where sex without consent doesn't necessarily count as rape. that type of thinking is a red flag (along with his "i can't tell the difference between 16 year olds and 25 year olds" from the same link), but people who think like that are often sheltered around here for whatever reason

Hey Rainman... as I've said before, just because you continually repeat something (and now have your little follower repeating it too) doesn't magically make it true...

I'm done with your silliness... I already wiped your face on the floor in the other "topless" thread about this rape issue you keep harping on... so go back and read that again... then go outside and enjoy the nice weather today, you need it.

i'm more interested to see exactly which tradition belief systems and institutions we're bemoaning the loss of

You haven't been instilled with these southern traditions, so of course of would just lol about it and post some stupid redneck inbred meme making fun of it. As usual.

You never make any sense

You never make any sense

I would have to say you never make any sense either. All we get from you is snarky smart ass comments. That's about it.

You haven't been instilled with these southern traditions, so of course of would just lol about it and post some stupid redneck inbred meme making fun of it. As usual.

Nothing like the great traditions of inbreeding and institutionalized hatred and repression.

I would have to say you never make any sense either. All we get from you is snarky smart ass comments. That's about it.

At least they are smart ass instead of dumb ass

1 person likes this

Nothing like the great traditions of inbreeding and institutionalized hatred and repression.

Wrong. But amazing stereotype

Wrong. But amazing stereotype

Yeah I'm just fuging with you.

At least they are smart ass instead of dumb ass

Boy that was a fuging zinger....

Philly asked you a question and you made up some lame excuse

If you were realty so passionate about parts of the southern heritage being lost you'd list them out...unless you are just a southerner by name and not by blood

Philly asked you a question and you made up some lame excuse

If you were realty so passionate about parts of the southern heritage being lost you'd list them out...unless you are just a southerner by name and not by blood

Don't know bro. I've lived in Asheville for 25 years, and Im only 25 years old so....

As soon as I get done eating this Juicy Lucy's burger I will answer Phillys question.