Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC bill could mean prison time for topless women

100 posts in this topic

Posted

You haven't been instilled with these southern traditions, so of course of would just lol about it and post some stupid redneck inbred meme making fun of it. As usual.

I was instilled with southern values. Now quit dodging the question. Which "traditional southern" values and institutions are you mad that the fancy pants liberals have ended?

Posted

I was instilled with southern values. Now quit dodging the question. Which "traditional southern" values and institutions are you mad that the fancy pants liberals have ended?

I already mentioned this example... Read all 3 pages.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20100921/NEWS/309210034/Asheville-Motor-Speedway-40-year-racing-tradition

Posted

wait this is about NASCAR? your example of eroding values and traditional southern institutions is a shitty 1/3 mile NASCAR track that was outgrown by a bourgeoning sport? :lol:

Posted

wait this is about NASCAR? your example of eroding values and traditional southern institutions is a shitty 1/3 mile NASCAR track that was outgrown by a bourgeoning sport? :lol:

It might be shitty to you because you never got to experience it. Philly...you have not one ounce of southern in you bro.

How about the old Stockyard, where all the farmers from around the surrounding areas sold goods, and auctioned off cattle and livestock? Nope fug that. Asheville is tearing that down as I type to replace it with a New Belgium brewery.

Posted

And let me let you in on a little secret...Greensboro is far from "southern" my friend.

Posted

stop being so anti-capitalist

Posted

Stop being so anti Southern.

Posted

Anyways back on topic

Posted

you literally cannot maintain a linear thought can you?

Posted

The guys at my office go to dirt track racing about once a month.

If you want to say that you miss a slower pace of life ill agree with you as i miss it too but that is not a southern thing but a result of technology and our mindset as a society

Posted

you literally cannot maintain a linear thought can you?

I could if I wanted to. Just trying to get this back on the topic of titties. You know...wanting equal rights for all. Nobody should have their rights infringed on amirite? :)

Women should just be able to walk around topless, because that's how it's always been, and how it should stay.

Posted

that depends on your view of deviancy within the structure of society and what the symbiosis between socialized normatives, deviant behavior, and legislated cohesion is