#62 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,565 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

oh and it's still pretty creepy that he keeps trying to suggest that statutory rape isn't "rape" rape. even IF she hadn't been coerced into having sex with her boss (she was coerced into having sex with her boss), she could not consent. what he and some other posters here believe is that there are situations where sex without consent doesn't necessarily count as rape. that type of thinking is a red flag (along with his "i can't tell the difference between 16 year olds and 25 year olds" from the same link), but people who think like that are often sheltered around here for whatever reason

Hey Rainman... as I've said before, just because you continually repeat something (and now have your little follower repeating it too) doesn't magically make it true...

I'm done with your silliness... I already wiped your face on the floor in the other "topless" thread about this rape issue you keep harping on... so go back and read that again... then go outside and enjoy the nice weather today, you need it.

#63 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

i'm more interested to see exactly which tradition belief systems and institutions we're bemoaning the loss of

You haven't been instilled with these southern traditions, so of course of would just lol about it and post some stupid redneck inbred meme making fun of it. As usual.

#64 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,203 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

You never make any sense

#65 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

You never make any sense

I would have to say you never make any sense either. All we get from you is snarky smart ass comments. That's about it.

#66 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

You haven't been instilled with these southern traditions, so of course of would just lol about it and post some stupid redneck inbred meme making fun of it. As usual.

Nothing like the great traditions of inbreeding and institutionalized hatred and repression.

#67 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,203 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

I would have to say you never make any sense either. All we get from you is snarky smart ass comments. That's about it.

At least they are smart ass instead of dumb ass

#68 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

Nothing like the great traditions of inbreeding and institutionalized hatred and repression.

Wrong. But amazing stereotype

#69 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Wrong. But amazing stereotype

Yeah I'm just fuging with you.

#70 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

At least they are smart ass instead of dumb ass

Boy that was a fuging zinger....

#71 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,203 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Philly asked you a question and you made up some lame excuse

If you were realty so passionate about parts of the southern heritage being lost you'd list them out...unless you are just a southerner by name and not by blood

#72 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Philly asked you a question and you made up some lame excuse

If you were realty so passionate about parts of the southern heritage being lost you'd list them out...unless you are just a southerner by name and not by blood

Don't know bro. I've lived in Asheville for 25 years, and Im only 25 years old so....

As soon as I get done eating this Juicy Lucy's burger I will answer Phillys question.

#73 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,691 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

I was instilled with southern values. Now quit dodging the question. Which "traditional southern" values and institutions are you mad that the fancy pants liberals have ended?

#74 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

I was instilled with southern values. Now quit dodging the question. Which "traditional southern" values and institutions are you mad that the fancy pants liberals have ended?

I already mentioned this example... Read all 3 pages.

http://www.citizen-t...acing-tradition

#75 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,691 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

wait this is about NASCAR? your example of eroding values and traditional southern institutions is a shitty 1/3 mile NASCAR track that was outgrown by a bourgeoning sport? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.