73 replies to this topic

#46 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Prior to this season he missed 2 games in his entire career. I believe you're getting confused with missing practices and actually missing games.

Stew always seems to have a nagging injury or they just tend to be cautious with him but on Sundays the man comes to play. I want to see what Stew can do getting the majority of the load.

Same thing he did last year and he will probably end up on ir again if he does carry the load. At least we have another stew by the name of Tolbert. Who really needs a home run threat like dwill anyway?

#47 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

WE NEED TO KEEP D WILLIAMS. I WOULD RATHER US CUT JONATHON STEWART. HE HAD A LITTLE OVER 300 YARDS LAST YR AND WE'RE PAYING HIM ALL THIS MONEY. GTFO. LIKE IT OR NOT, HURNEY SCREWED US WITH ALL OF THESE CONTRACTS. THIS OFFSEASON SHOULD BE ABOUT LICKING OUR WOUNDS AND MOVING ON

#48 CamJordan420

CamJordan420

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Jonathan Stewart is younger and better.

#49 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Jonathan Stewart is younger and better.

No

#50 CamJordan420

CamJordan420

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

No

Yes, Stewart is the better back.

#51 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,559 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

panic about the cap is fruitless..they know Cam and a few others will need huge extentions...Cam in excess of 20 million if all goes well. It will happen and this team will be completly different in 2 years.

Easily id see no Gross, J Anderson, T Davis, Smitty, Lafell, Deangelo, Godfrey to begin the 2016 season not to mention the louis Murphys of the world.

#52 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,559 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

WE NEED TO KEEP D WILLIAMS. I WOULD RATHER US CUT JONATHON STEWART. HE HAD A LITTLE OVER 300 YARDS LAST YR AND WE'RE PAYING HIM ALL THIS MONEY. GTFO. LIKE IT OR NOT, HURNEY SCREWED US WITH ALL OF THESE CONTRACTS. THIS OFFSEASON SHOULD BE ABOUT LICKING OUR WOUNDS AND MOVING ON

Quit fooling yourself about the better back. Deangelo is good too and thats why he was extended like he was....

Stewart runs so violently that he may start to break down but overall he has been the better runner. Id love to see Deangelo put in a full season in 2013 however..

1 more year of Double Trouble is a good thing. Just have to use them approiately.

#53 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,537 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Stewart runs so violently that he may start to break down but overall he has been the better runner.

Is this really true? Statwise they have been almost identical over their careers...

#54 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,143 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Stewart is not a violent runner. Earl Campbell was a violent runner

#55 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I would warn against getting too opinionated and upset about minor financial transactions.

#56 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Kind of heralds in the coming big moves.

That is the feeling I get. It also suggests that we are looking at the RB situation first. I would be shocked in DWill is a Panther June 2.

#57 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yes, Stewart is the better back.

Deangelo's average per carry is better. His Td's. His yards. His runs over both 20 and 50 yds. DW had breakaway scores against Atlanta, San Diego, and New Orleans that helped us win the games. Stewart had none. So you can keep saying Stewart is the better back, but that doesn't make it true. If Deangelo was the younger back he would be staying period.

#58 CamJordan420

CamJordan420

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Deangelo's average per carry is better. His Td's. His yards. His runs over both 20 and 50 yds. DW had breakaway scores against Atlanta, San Diego, and New Orleans that helped us win the games. Stewart had none. So you can keep saying Stewart is the better back, but that doesn't make it true. If Deangelo was the younger back he would be staying period.

But he's not, Stewart is the better back.

#59 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Touche'

#60 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

The weed be letting you know huh? Where was he better from this year? The Ice tub?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.