32 replies to this topic

#16 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,512 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Just think about if we do cut Deangelo, the butthurt would be catastrophic. So he interacts with fans and retweets you praising him on twitter. Big deal.

#17 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,553 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

We get angry when critics blame everything on Cam when it was really the lines fault, yet we pick on a RB to put all the blame on when that player can't find running lanes. Huddle logic.

#18 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,512 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

We get angry when critics blame everything on Cam when it was really the lines fault, yet we pick on a RB to put all the blame on when that player can't find running lanes. Huddle logic.

We aren't putting "all of the blame" on Deangelo, he just isn't earning his contract. Cam isn't getting paid like a top 5 qb, like dwill is getting paid like a top 5 RB. Either he takes a pay cut or he hits the road.

#19 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,980 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

What has Stewart done? Or Tolbert? or any Panthers running back? Maybe it's the line and the system instead of 3 guys that could run the ball damn well until our oline and scheme? Stewart came from a read option offense in college. Why aren't you for talking smack about him sucking this year?

Stewart was hurt this year. Question isn't about how good Stewart is....just if he can stay healthy.

Stewart if healthy is the ideal RB. He can grind out 4 yards. He doesn't go down immediately....he goes forward through bodies. He can handle every thing Cam needs from a RB.

He is young. If he can't go we should be relaying on Tolbert and a cheap backup option to get us through games. The double trouble clusterfug shouldn't of occurred. That isn't a knock on Williams.....just too many RBs. None can possibly earn their checks if they are healthy

#20 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,962 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Just think about if we do cut Deangelo, the butthurt could would be catastrophic. So he interacts with fans and retweets you praising him on twitter. Big deal.

The butthurt will come when Stewarts feet and ankles break down once again.

#21 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

lol people fighting over rb when you have 6th round pick, alfred morris, out performing both in a "read option system". lol

build that oline and any rb you pick will be good.

#22 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,980 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Why should Williams be cut?

DeAngelo Williams - 1573 yards, 12 TDs.....that 2 yrs of games. A no name kid from Washington produced more in a single season. He gets paid to do in one season what he has done in two. Waste of money. Chud being gone won't change the fact Cam Newton is the head and shoulders best aspect of our rushing attack and Stewart and Tolbert both need reps.

Not about how good he could be....about what he cost and does for us.

#23 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

lol people fighting over rb when you have 6th round pick, alfred morris, out performing both in a "read option system". lol

People act like RB not dime a dozen

What happened to pierre thomas lol

#24 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,879 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

I say let gettleman do his work, and leave the speculation in the oven. He will restructure a few people THEN let someone go.

LOL contradicting yourself.

#25 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,512 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

The butthurt will come when Stewarts feet and ankles break down once again.

And then we have Tolbert...

#26 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,962 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

It's really not where these guys were drafted at this point, (we've already suffered due to a lack of top talent at other positions).
It's the ridiculous fugging contracts Hurney gave to them which only further exaserbated the fact he used two of our #1 picks in a 3 year span on the RB position in the first place.
We're stuck paying DWill and Stew huge money, the arguement is which will return the most production since our hands are tied.
I'm sure most Panther fans would walk away from DWill or Stew or both if we had a choice to spend our cap dollars elsewhere.
We don't.

#27 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,553 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

We aren't putting "all of the blame" on Deangelo, he just isn't earning his contract. Cam isn't getting paid like a top 5 qb, like dwill is getting paid like a top 5 RB. Either he takes a pay cut or he hits the road.

I'd like to know how he could've earned it with our line

#28 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,553 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Why should Williams be cut?

DeAngelo Williams - 1573 yards, 12 TDs.....that 2 yrs of games. A no name kid from Washington produced more in a single season. He gets paid to do in one season what he has done in two. Waste of money. Chud being gone won't change the fact Cam Newton is the head and shoulders best aspect of our rushing attack and Stewart and Tolbert both need reps.

Not about how good he could be....about what he cost and does for us.

And I'm sure the threat of RG3 taking off had nothing at all to do with it also.

#29 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

the main reason is because he is so annoying on facebook

#30 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,980 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

And I'm sure the threat of RG3 taking off had nothing at all to do with it also.

Sure it played a role....also helps Morris doesn't get stopped at the line if there is contact.

But that has nothing to do with the fact it is impossible for any RB in Carolina to earn their paycheck if they are healthy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com