Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

Thanks Obama!

24 posts in this topic

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/ways-obama-has-completely-ruined-the-country

4. By outsourcing hat factories, thus preventing the production of quality hats.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30383-1360690570-8.gif

Obama can do no wrong.

I think the Obama knob slobbing liberals here will go into a deep depression knowing their savior can't be elected again in 2016. (Even though they wish he could serve as POTUS for the rest of his life)

Even a sore loser such as yourself cannot bring down teh funnay.

he can not do wrong. his worst move is that he didn't go far enough left for most. he is a teflon don right now.

Obama can do no wrong.

i know a very, very high number of people who voted for obama who criticize him heavily

• Topics

• I would be more than happy with a battle of the Carolinas for the title (if for no other reason than it means we got by UK and KU). Please beat Florida for me.  I am sick of hearing about them.
    • Ross for me. Davis is good, but the same way Ross' previous injuries give people pause, so should Davis' competition. You can only play who's on your schedule, but Davis played against inferior talent and, for the most part, got shutdown against good schools (Wisconsin, OSU). He did dominate the other schools so I'm not saying he won't be a good pro. I just think this T.O. talk and saying he's going to beast out could be premature.  Davis last game he was shut down by Wisconsin and then, due to injury, hasn't run at the combine or his pro day. For me, that's a little risky too at #8.  I wouldn't take Ross at 8, but what we need based off of our roster is a player of Ross' abilities and strengths, IMO. I wouldn't be mad with Davis, but I prefer Ross and would not want either at #8.