• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,599 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

South African police have charged Olympic star Oscar Pistorius with the murder of his girlfriend, who was shot in the sprinter's home Thursday.

Pistorius kept a collection of powerful weapons at his luxury South African home as a means of protection against his country's soaring crime rate, according to a British writer who had exclusive access to the Olympic sprinter.

Oscar Pistorius' court appearance will likely take place Friday. (AP Photo)In the early hours of Thursday morning, the 400 meter runner – the first man to compete in the Olympics and Paralympics – is believed to have used part of his arsenal to tragically gun down his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, in what being reported as a heartbreaking accident.

http://sports.yahoo....-122246774.html

It's sad. Perhaps if she was also carrying a gun she could have defended herself.

#2 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,781 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Dayum... Unbelievable. That was the last person I expected to see when I opened this thread. I've been semi-following his journey over the years as he obviously had a "feel-good story" backing his efforts.

Wow, just wow. What a demise.

I'm wondering if they got in an argument and she brought up his "third leg"?

*rimshot*

#3 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,599 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

He thought she was an intruder breaking in. Same reason many on here want to own guns....to "protect" themselves

#4 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,005 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

She was pretty hot too :(

Posted Image

#5 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,005 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

He thought she was an intruder breaking in. Same reason many on here want to own guns....to "protect" themselves

The local police are refuting this now.

Dude is going to jail.

#6 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

I still see you are still trying to blame the gun and not blame the individual for their actions.

But then again, no personal accountability is the rallying cry for you liberal Dems.

Shoot someone...it is the gun's fault.

Don't wirk hard and get an education....it is the systems fault.

Don't want to go out and work a low skill job when you have no skills...it us big corporations' fault

But, don't worry.....the government will take care of all your needs.

#7 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,781 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

Yeah, seems like a weird account... If it was an accident, they don't have manslaughter over there?

And I agree with Happy, she was hawt. Sad deal.

#8 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

Poor lil Tink Tink...

#9 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,599 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

I still see you are still trying to blame the gun and not blame the individual for their actions.

But then again, no personal accountability is the rallying cry for you liberal Dems.

Shoot someone...it is the gun's fault.

Don't wirk hard and get an education....it is the systems fault.

Don't want to go out and work a low skill job when you have no skills...it us big corporations' fault

But, don't worry.....the government will take care of all your needs.

I imagine if he had a car under his bed he could have driven over her in the living room.

#10 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

I imagine if he had a car under his bed he could have driven over her in the living room.

Why does this ridiculous response from you not surprise me? Oh yea...that is all you have. Stupid little quips because intelligent thought is just not something you have mastered yet.

I am sure you are a complete disappointment to your parents....but then again they may be as lacking and shallow in intelligent thought as you...in that case, your are the gem if your family.

Carry on

#11 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:23 AM

1) South Africa crime is insane.

2) This dude killed his girlfriend

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,599 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

Why dies this rudicous response from you not surprise me? Oh yea...that is all you have. Stupid little quips because intelligent thought is just not something you have mastered yet.

I am sure you are a complete disappointment to your parents....but then again they may be as lacking and shallow in intelligent thought as you...in that case, your are the gem if your family.

Carry on

Ah making it about my family and personal. I love it. I'm in.

Let's just hope everyone else in the world has the personal accountability you do when your kid goes to play at their house.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

in 11 years of my kids lives...and countless visits from kids' friends...none have found the trigger lock key or have been able to pick the lock.

Worry about your world Panthro.

#14 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,781 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Not to take away from the seriousness of the issue at hand, but personally, I think this scenario would be awesome to witness as long as no one was seriously injured.

Nothing more boss than keeping a car underneath your bed.

#15 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Why does this ridiculous response from you not surprise me? Oh yea...that is all you have. Stupid little quips because intelligent thought is just not something you have mastered yet.

Carry on

Yeah panthro, clearly your are the gem if your family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.