Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olympic Hero Charged with Murder

51 posts in this topic

Posted

in 11 years of my kids lives...and countless visits from kids' friends...none have found the trigger lock key or have been able to pick the lock.

Worry about your world Panthro.

Posted

I imagine if he had a car under his bed he could have driven over her in the living room.

Not to take away from the seriousness of the issue at hand, but personally, I think this scenario would be awesome to witness as long as no one was seriously injured.

Nothing more boss than keeping a car underneath your bed.

Posted

Why does this ridiculous response from you not surprise me? Oh yea...that is all you have. Stupid little quips because intelligent thought is just not something you have mastered yet.

I am sure you are a complete disappointment to your parents....but then again they may be as lacking and shallow in intelligent thought as you...in that case, your are the gem if your family.

Carry on

Yeah panthro, clearly your are the gem if your family

Posted

I wonder if he bought his legs at spatula city.

Posted

Why does this ridiculous response from you not surprise me? Oh yea...that is all you have. Stupid little quips because intelligent thought is just not something you have mastered yet.

I am sure you are a complete disappointment to your parents....but then again they may be as lacking and shallow in intelligent thought as you...in that case, your are the gem if your family.

Carry on

someone's having a bad valentines day.

Posted

Not to take away from the seriousness of the issue at hand, but personally, I think this scenario would be awesome to witness as long as no one was seriously injured.

Nothing more boss than keeping a car underneath your bed.

or perhaps...

TurboTeen.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

in 11 years of my kids lives...and countless visits from kids' friends...none have found the trigger lock key or have been able to pick the lock.

this implies that they've attempted to pick it...

Posted

I'm being facetious

Posted

I'm being facetious

hey, i went through a lock-picking phase at about that age. not gun-locks though... but we didn't have gun-locks.

Posted

but when they do...

I will not let my children play at a home where there is a gun.

Posted

Gun locks only slow you down when you really need to get to that gun. I for one am not going to let the terrorists win- always leave that safety off and keep your finger on the trigger at all times, its really the only way to ensure your own personal safety

Posted

Carry on

Damn bro! Did your wife not give you a rimjob for valentines day this morning?

Don't make panthro page KT to come own u on this thread

PS - if this guy lived in America this wouldn't have happened