Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corradell Patterson Writeup.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/42536/321/patterson-the-playmaker

Patterson's game tape is nothing short of sensational, and as explained above he dominated games in the SEC even while taking a receiving backseat to Hunter. Watch Patterson work the slant and fade versus Florida. He lit up Missouri and Mississippi State with game-breaking all-purpose plays. Patterson broke off a 45-yard kickoff return against Alabama. On a reverse, Patterson made swiss cheese of the middle of Georgia's defense on a 46-yard end-zone trip.

Based on what I read about Patterson before watching the tape, I expected a raw, unpolished, mistake-prone receiver. A talented project. I did see big-time talent, but I didn't see many mistakes at all.

If Cordarrelle Patterson is a boom-or-bust pick in April's draft, write me down as predicting a smashing boom.

1 person likes this

Posted

i would have no issues with him at 14, but after the combine i doubt he makes it that far.

Posted

Add Amerson to the list of good college CBs he toasted

Posted

From what I can find on him I would agree.

Maybe even first WR picked.

It's going to be a really weird draft...

Posted

Add Amerson to the list of good college CBs he toasted

WTF was amerson's deal this year?

He was supposed to be a baller.

Posted

I would love to believe that it was the schemes. We left him on an island thinking that we had a mini Revis in the Tenn game

Posted

No.14 WORTHY

Posted

Raw to many catches hit his body runs a few routes no college production. Yes let's make a project the 14 pick.

Posted

No.14 WORTHY

Not even close. I ask again tell me the last wr that went in the top 20 with these numbers? 45 rec. 545 yards and 5 td.

Posted

Not even close. I ask again tell me the last wr that went in the top 20 with these numbers? 45 rec. 545 yards and 5 td.

Someone didn't read the article....

Posted

When I see Patterson on tape I see a scat back trying to learn to be a WR. No way will I risk a top pick on that.

Posted

Someone didn't read the article....

I read the article he is a freak athlete trying to learn to be a WR is the point. For a top 15 pick I want a guy who already knows how to be a WR.