Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Corradell Patterson Writeup.

183 posts in this topic

Here we go with this stupid poo.

Because I don't think a player is trash I must be related to him.

How about just saying " I can't debate you rationally so I'm just going to agree to disagree instead of saying the same old lame poo people say when they can't make a valid defense for their opinion".

When did I "trash" Lafell?

You mean my realistic view of him?

Lafell DOES NOT stretch the field, and he doesn't have the intangibles to be a No. 1 receiver when Smitty hangs it up.

If what I'm saying isn't true, then where are the stats to refute my statements?

That's right, you can't. You're living in a fantasy world, if you think Lafell can be THAT guy.

day four? you're keeping track?

bwahaha

When did I "trash" Lafell?

You mean my realistic view of him?

Lafell DOES NOT stretch the field, and he doesn't have the intangibles to be a No. 1 receiver when Smitty hangs it up.

If what I'm saying isn't true, then where are the stats to refute my statements?

That's right, you can't. You're living in a fantasy world, if you think Lafell can be THAT guy.

Show me a post where i said Lafell was a number 1 wr? Then you can talk about fantasy world.

This is what I said about Lafell. Plus not every WR needs to strecth the field Moose never did.

He's not suppose to. He is a possession WR that's is suppose to help move the Chains. Smith and Murphy was suppose to be the vertical threat. Not to mention the Oline couldn't block long enough for those routes anyway.

Show me a post where i said Lafell was a number 1 wr? Then you can talk about fantasy world.

This is what I said about Lafell. Plus not every WR needs to strecth the field Moose never did.

He's not suppose to. He is a possession WR that's is suppose to help move the Chains. Smith and Murphy was suppose to be the vertical threat. Not to mention the Oline couldn't block long enough for those routes anyway.

Moose didn't have to stretch the field, because Smitty did, he's slowing down now. He isn't as explosive as he used to be, sorry to tell you, but Murphy can't be relied on and certainly isn't a "threat.

Moose didn't have to stretch the field, because Smitty did, he's slowing down now. He isn't as explosive as he used to be, sorry to tell you, but Murphy can't be relied on and certainly isn't a "threat.

So when I said "suppose to" what do you think that in tells? It's obvious we may have a problem with reading comprehension here.

So when I said "suppose to" what do you think that in tells? It's obvious we may have a problem with reading comprehension here.

So you agree that Smitty is older and has lost a step and Murphy is "inept" on the field and off?

So you agree that Smitty is older and has lost a step and Murphy is "inept" on the field and off?

I don't know for sure if it was the WR's the play call or the oline not being able to block for vertical routes. But you guys seem so sure that it's the WR fault and I don't see how.

I don't know for sure if it was the WR's the play call or the oline not being able to block for vertical routes. But you guys seem so sure that it's the WR fault and I don't see how.

Our oline, minus RG is a capable group. Play calling was bad, but improved . Murphy and Lafell didn't.

Our oline, minus RG is a capable group. Play calling was bad, but improved . Murphy and Lafell didn't.

They didn't looked to capable until play calling change and when play calling change we did score more points and Cam had more TD passes. So the WR did improve when we started doing more crossing routes and less vertical routes.

been watching film on this guy and what I can tell you is, he wont be able to do alot of that changing direction, stop and go etc in the NFL without getting seriously popped by LB or safety.