Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corradell Patterson Writeup.

183 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Patterson has a great combination of size and speed with a lot of playmaking ability, which is why he's so highly regarded, but he's still a bit raw as a WR. All the pieces are there for him to be a top notch WR though. He's one of my wildcards at 14. He reminds me a bit of Torrey Smith.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1360860204' post='2134957']

You' re right I forgot. 23 rec. 324 yards and 3 td in 12-13 games is a good season for a WR.
What was I thinking?
[/quote]

Wait, was that him playing with poor QB plays and having to play almost as the feature no.1 receiver when Holmes went IR? Let's talk about Lafail who his whole entire career have been nothing but playing along 89 as a no.2/3 wide receiver. What have he done so far that intrigues you so damn much? Playing well only vs the Bucs?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1360860948' post='2134974']

Wait, was that him playing with poor QB plays and having to play almost as the feature no.1 receiver when Holmes went IR? Let's talk about Lafail who his whole entire career have been nothing but playing along 89 as a no.2/3 wide receiver. What have he done so far that intrigues you so damn much? Playing well only vs the Bucs?
[/quote]

Here we go bad Qb excuse. Who was Justin blackmon and Michael Floyd Qb's. When you look up that. Look at their numbers then talk to me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1360861694' post='2134990']

Here we go bad Qb excuse. Who was Justin blackmon and Michael Floyd Qb's. When you look up that. Look at their numbers then talk to me.
[/quote]

Nah duh !!!
Look at Larry's number, pathetic. Look at 89's number in 2010, pathetic bc of poor QB plays.

Michael Floyd? Laughable to say that his stat is very comparable to Hill. Blackmon played well but 236 of those yards came in one single game from Chad Henne who is above average.

Name me one wide receiver who play like a top10 receiver with poor QB play.

Come back next time with a better argument buddy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1360862421' post='2135001']

Nah duh !!!
Look at Larry's number, pathetic. Look at 89's number in 2010, pathetic bc of poor QB plays.

Michael Floyd? Laughable to say that his stat is very comparable to Hill. Blackmon played well but 236 of those yards came from Chad Henne who is above average.

Come back next time with a better argument buddy.
[/quote]

1. Their numbers were better then 21 rec. 252 yards and 3 td in 13 games.

2. You know math right? So is 47 rec. More then 21 rec. ?

3. I forgot Chad Henne was a good QB.

Stop dude your going on that stupid path again. Hill sucked and was not ready to be a impact wr like I said last year and the stats prove it.

Posted · Report post

Koolkatluke, you have made this forum almost unbearable.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1360863362' post='2135019']
Koolkatluke, you have made this forum almost unbearable.
[/quote]

Some would say that about you. So good job being a hypocrite.

Posted · Report post

glad you started the thread, Bwood. I have seen the Patterson clips, but my mind says, "Stay the course...we need beef (OL or DL)" Patterson is like the fire-engine red sports car in the showroom that keeps catching your eye as you are there with the wife to shop for a minivan. You know what you should do and it is not what you want to do.

Patterson could take a decent to good offense and make it special because his presence would make Smitty better. Cam would have a new toy. By adding tolbert last season and then a young WR this year, we turn the corner,

We need to make sure that Cam is standing, however. Our Defense was 10th last year, and we did not have Beason or Gamble. Our problems were DT, CB, and S. Look what happened when common sense prevailed. Kearse is uncut and starts at NT. Good move. Norman is benched. Good move. Campbell takes over for Nakamura. Good move. We finished the season strong behind players that were low draft picks and undrafted free agents. Players who had been cut.

POINT- The defense is a mid-ranged free agent DT and a CB away from being very good. Add Beason. Add experience (Thomas and Dockery and Campbell). Better, and they were 10th, something I think would have been better without injuries at DT and and CB.

I think this could be the year the focus is on the offense, adding a quality WR and some good OL.

Posted · Report post

LOL, KoolKatLuke is on a mission.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MHS831' timestamp='1360864421' post='2135056']
glad you started the thread, Bwood. I have seen the Patterson clips, but my mind says, "Stay the course...we need beef (OL or DL)" Patterson is like the fire-engine red sports car in the showroom that keeps catching your eye as you are there with the wife to shop for a minivan. You know what you should do and it is not what you want to do.

Patterson could take a decent to good offense and make it special because his presence would make Smitty better. Cam would have a new toy. By adding tolbert last season and then a young WR this year, we turn the corner,

We need to make sure that Cam is standing, however. Our Defense was 10th last year, and we did not have Beason or Gamble. Our problems were DT, CB, and S. Look what happened when common sense prevailed. Kearse is uncut and starts at NT. Good move. Norman is benched. Good move. Campbell takes over for Nakamura. Good move. We finished the season strong behind players that were low draft picks and undrafted free agents. Players who had been cut.

POINT- The defense is a mid-ranged free agent DT and a CB away from being very good. Add Beason. Add experience (Thomas and Dockery and Campbell). Better, and they were 10th, something I think would have been better without injuries at DT and and CB.

I think this could be the year the focus is on the offense, adding a quality WR and some good OL.
[/quote]

I would agree with you if we knew the situations with Beason, Gamble, Captain, and both Edwards boys not to mention safety position. I'm not willing to put faith in the CB's, DT's, and Safeties on the roster now. The only things we are set on defense is the lb's and DE position.

Posted · Report post

there's nothing "sports car" like about selecting a position of need at a crucial and highly valued position

Suggesting so is a fallacy.

Posted · Report post

Coachable. FTR I haven't even been on the Patterson bandwagon. I just think koolkatluke is dumb.

[quote name='Kurb' timestamp='1360854175' post='2134862']

FWIW I emailed Silva about that very subject and he said that was his biggest "nitpick".

It's pretty significant, catching with hands is important in the NFL
[/quote]