• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#11 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

When I see Patterson on tape I see a scat back trying to learn to be a WR. No way will I risk a top pick on that.

#12 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Someone didn't read the article....

I read the article he is a freak athlete trying to learn to be a WR is the point. For a top 15 pick I want a guy who already knows how to be a WR.

#13 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Raw to many catches hit his body runs a few routes no college production. Yes let's make a project the 14 pick.

"lol maybe if I throw out all these random things that I've heard people say about receivers before people will finally start taking my opinion seriously"

#14 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

Not even close. I ask again tell me the last wr that went in the top 20 with these numbers? 45 rec. 545 yards and 5 td.

Im not looking at stats. His ceiling is off the roof. He could be the first wide receiver off the board in April. You're entitled to your opinion. Argue with yourself about it. I dont have time for you today.

#15 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

honestly the more this guy cries about us not needing good players at the receiver position the more and more I'm prone to feel that do we need one

(and for the record, anyone who says we don't is just lulzworthy anyways)

#16 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

The more I see people pump up BS prospects and don't use common sense. The more I understand they don't know poo about football so why should I care. So by all means keep falling in love with lesser prospects. When it doesn't work out I'll be here bumping threads so people can read their stupid comments.

#17 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

"lol maybe if I throw out all these random things that I've heard people say about receivers before people will finally start taking my opinion seriously"

FWIW I emailed Silva about that very subject and he said that was his biggest "nitpick".

It's pretty significant, catching with hands is important in the NFL

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

The more I see people pump up BS prospects and don't use common sense. The more I understand they don't no poo about football so why should I care. So by all means keep falling in love with lesser prospects. When it doesn't work out I'll be here bumping threads so people can read their stupid comments.

Yea Patterson is GARBAGE, but LaFAIL is KING. You're praising the wrong guy. Id take you more seriously if you werent riding on LaFail's nuts that hard.

but I completely agree that if both Keenan and Patterson are there at 14, I would much rather go with Keenan. But you cant argue that Patterson isnt the no.1/no.2 wr in this class.

#19 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Yea Patterson is GARBAGE, but LaFAIL is KING. You're praising the wrong guy. Id take you more seriously if you werent riding on LaFail's nuts that hard.

but I completely agree that if both Keenan and Patterson are there at 14, I would much rather go with Keenan. But you cant argue that Patterson isnt the no.1/no.2 wr in this class.

Way to exaggerate Chuck like you always do. Never said the kid was garbage or Lafell is god of Wr.
Patterson is just not worthy of a top 15 pick. He is not polished like WR who are normally picked that high. He doesn't run or know all the routes in the route tree like Wr who are picked that high. He doesn't have the production of a WR who is normally picked that high. All that amounts to is reaching.

#20 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

IMHO. The other WR from UT Hunter is the better "WR". Coming off a ACL he had 73 rec. 1083 yards 9 td. That's impressive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users