182 replies to this topic

#106 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

this team does have weapons. a 34 year old WR, and stud TE. in a passing league, you need more than that.yes the OL needs upgrades, but so does the WR depth.some of those sacks where coverage sacks, and times(not all) Cam would hold onto the ball was because no WR was open.

So for future reference what does a WR have to do to be considered a weapon? And do the RB's not count as weapons?

#107 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

he's not getting it.

he'll just blame something else.

These comments would have merit if other people weren't saying the same thing.

#108 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Is koolatluke related to Lafell? is he his neighbor or something?

Here we go with this stupid poo.

Because I don't think a player is trash I must be related to him.

How about just saying " I can't debate you rationally so I'm just going to agree to disagree instead of saying the same old lame poo people say when they can't make a valid defense for their opinion".

#109 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

lol when did i ever tell you to not have an opinion? you jumped into every thread regarding adding a WR acting like some authority on the subject acting like its a fact that there is no WR in this draft worth a first round pick and then when patterson started getting some hype started acting like an authority on him. when people criticized the WR corps you acted like no one knew the deal s well as you and anyone who disagreed with any of your "facts" were just regurgitating what someone else said as if you were some special snowflake with your own non-retard non-regurgitated "facts". you talked down to (or at least tried to) everyone with a different opinion but its done nothing but make you the butt of jokes.

you want to throw money down on who would be the better WR without knowing where they land and if its going to be a crappy situation for a WR? sorry, but thats just dumb. not tk mention that its just not allowed around here. and a sig bet? lol thats just pathetic and a weak attempt to fight for respect, but imo your already getting all the respect you deserve. I'm not going to play your stupid little game because this one in which people keep on pointing you with a stick just to see your reaction is fun enough.

btw....no one cares about this idea of drafting or not drafting a WR as much as you and by that I'm saying no one is this obsessed and closed minded about it as much as you.

if we dont draft a WR or specifically patterson, no one is going to freak out, esp. to the completely humorous degree that you would if we did.

#110 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

lol when did i ever tell you to not have an opinion? you jumped into every thread regarding adding a WR acting like some authority on the subject acting like its a fact that there is no WR in this draft worth a first round pick and then when patterson started getting some hype started acting like an authority on him. when people criticized the WR corps you acted like no one knew the deal s well as you and anyone who disagreed with any of your "facts" were just regurgitating what someone else said as if you were some special snowflake with your own non-retard non-regurgitated "facts". you talked down to (or at least tried to) everyone with a different opinion but its done nothing but make you the butt of jokes.

you want to throw money down on who would be the better WR without knowing where they land and if its going to be a crappy situation for a WR? sorry, but thats just dumb. not tk mention that its just not allowed around here. and a sig bet? lol thats just pathetic and a weak attempt to fight for respect, but imo your already getting all the respect you deserve. I'm not going to play your stupid little game because this one in which people keep on pointing you with a stick just to see your reaction is fun enough.

btw....no one cares about this idea of drafting or not drafting a WR as much as you and by that I'm saying no one is this obsessed and closed minded about it as much as you.

if we dont draft a WR or specifically patterson, no one is going to freak out, esp. to the completely humorous degree that you would if we did.

1. I've posted my opinion on Guards Dt cb and all other position not to mention other panther related issues. Just because you choose to notice me about my WR opinion doesn't change that. Also if you could read you would notice I always state that it's just my opinion or type IMO. Which with you doing all these LOL like a teenage girl should know the meaning of IMO as well. The only time I state something is fact and not just my opinion is when I use stats in my argument. Maybe if you wouldn't stoop to this lame ass attempt at trying to make me look like I look down on other poster opinion. You could make a valid argument and not be lower then me. Plain and simple if that idea came in your head then that's you who feels lower then me. Not me.

2. What's dumb about it? I'm taking the same risk as you. You want to take shots about my opinion. Well I'm willing to back mine up. No matter the situation I think Hunter is a better WR and it will be shown no matter where he goes. I'm also willing to bet that no matter who we draft. They won't beat out Lafell for the starting job. If you can take shots at my opinion then you should have the "BALLS" to bet on yours.

3. You oblivious care about the thought of drafting WR because you post multiple times in WR threads. And you are still replying and going back and fourth with me. This is Day 4 of this conversation so please don't act like it doesn't matter to you because your actions aren't saying the same thing.

#111 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,454 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Here we go with this stupid poo.

Because I don't think a player is trash I must be related to him.

How about just saying " I can't debate you rationally so I'm just going to agree to disagree instead of saying the same old lame poo people say when they can't make a valid defense for their opinion".

When did I "trash" Lafell?

You mean my realistic view of him?

Lafell DOES NOT stretch the field, and he doesn't have the intangibles to be a No. 1 receiver when Smitty hangs it up.

If what I'm saying isn't true, then where are the stats to refute my statements?

That's right, you can't. You're living in a fantasy world, if you think Lafell can be THAT guy.

#112 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

day four? you're keeping track?

bwahaha

#113 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

When did I "trash" Lafell?

You mean my realistic view of him?

Lafell DOES NOT stretch the field, and he doesn't have the intangibles to be a No. 1 receiver when Smitty hangs it up.

If what I'm saying isn't true, then where are the stats to refute my statements?

That's right, you can't. You're living in a fantasy world, if you think Lafell can be THAT guy.

Show me a post where i said Lafell was a number 1 wr? Then you can talk about fantasy world.

This is what I said about Lafell. Plus not every WR needs to strecth the field Moose never did.

He's not suppose to. He is a possession WR that's is suppose to help move the Chains. Smith and Murphy was suppose to be the vertical threat. Not to mention the Oline couldn't block long enough for those routes anyway.

#114 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,454 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Show me a post where i said Lafell was a number 1 wr? Then you can talk about fantasy world.

This is what I said about Lafell. Plus not every WR needs to strecth the field Moose never did.

He's not suppose to. He is a possession WR that's is suppose to help move the Chains. Smith and Murphy was suppose to be the vertical threat. Not to mention the Oline couldn't block long enough for those routes anyway.

Moose didn't have to stretch the field, because Smitty did, he's slowing down now. He isn't as explosive as he used to be, sorry to tell you, but Murphy can't be relied on and certainly isn't a "threat.

#115 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Moose didn't have to stretch the field, because Smitty did, he's slowing down now. He isn't as explosive as he used to be, sorry to tell you, but Murphy can't be relied on and certainly isn't a "threat.

So when I said "suppose to" what do you think that in tells? It's obvious we may have a problem with reading comprehension here.

#116 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

So when I said "suppose to" what do you think that in tells? It's obvious we may have a problem with reading comprehension here.

So you agree that Smitty is older and has lost a step and Murphy is "inept" on the field and off?

#117 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

So you agree that Smitty is older and has lost a step and Murphy is "inept" on the field and off?

I don't know for sure if it was the WR's the play call or the oline not being able to block for vertical routes. But you guys seem so sure that it's the WR fault and I don't see how.

#118 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

I don't know for sure if it was the WR's the play call or the oline not being able to block for vertical routes. But you guys seem so sure that it's the WR fault and I don't see how.

Our oline, minus RG is a capable group. Play calling was bad, but improved . Murphy and Lafell didn't.

#119 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Our oline, minus RG is a capable group. Play calling was bad, but improved . Murphy and Lafell didn't.

They didn't looked to capable until play calling change and when play calling change we did score more points and Cam had more TD passes. So the WR did improve when we started doing more crossing routes and less vertical routes.

#120 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

been watching film on this guy and what I can tell you is, he wont be able to do alot of that changing direction, stop and go etc in the NFL without getting seriously popped by LB or safety.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com