Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle Jamz 2013

145 posts in this topic

Posted

this is good timing because i was going to pm zod about a happy hour...sooooo. how bout this? the night of the jamz, that way no certain smack talker won't be three sheets in the wind and making jase look like Shawn Kemp can actually stay up right.

my birthday is St. Pat's Day. hence the epic awesomeness of being named Patrick and everybody saying your name and you see your name everywhere you go. good for the ego btw.

so the 16th is not good for me. the following wkd in the throes of March Madness makes too much sense.

Posted

I'm allowing myself to be a free agent this season. Strong legs, weak at the knees, side arm lob 3-point shot, 5'10" 190lbs. can box out a 20pc. McNugget, Most current sport related to futbol or past tense soccer. Please consider and/or gracias.

Posted

this is good timing because i was going to pm zod about a happy hour...sooooo. how bout this? the night of the jamz, that way no certain smack talker won't be three sheets in the wind and making jase look like Shawn Kemp can actually stay up right.

my birthday is St. Pat's Day. hence the epic awesomeness of being named Patrick and everybody saying your name and you see your name everywhere you go. good for the ego btw.

so the 16th is not good for me. the following wkd in the throes of March Madness makes too much sense.

sounds good to me. we did that last time, but only invited the cool kids.. while I think you went home to take care of your kids..

Posted

So we looking at the 23rd Bleys?

Posted

yes, 23rd at NOON... now I have to find an address...

Posted

Cool I will make plans and inform my wife.

Posted

I cannot wait to see this :)

Posted

well, until this gets scheduled during football season and a visit from Hawk, I know you are all a bunch of chicken poo pussies.

Posted

well, until this gets scheduled during football season and a visit from Hawk, I know you are all a bunch of chicken poo pussies.

I don't care if you're 7'6", Andre. I would still swat that ball into the stands.. where hundreds of people will be gathered for this momentous occasion..

Posted

only my mother calls me Andre!!!! you'd be swapping that ball into the stands after I dunked over your head....AGAIN!

Posted

Hawk might be tall but he's ugly so it balances out.

Plus, he couldn't play basketball here anyway... too hot.

Posted

Bley's, how tall are you?