Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Saw Silver Linings Playbook

47 posts in this topic

Me and mom are trying to go see a movie today. Side Effect has good reviews, Identity Thief does not, but is it still funny enough to go pay to see??

Haven't seen either, but imo Side Effect looks like more of a "theater" movie than Thief does...

Thief looks like a good DVD rental.

I generally save the theater time for movies with explosions or big titties... or both.

Comedies and dramas are better at home anyway...

Thread of the year lol

She decided on Silver Linings Playbook

So in the end, your opinion didn't really matter at all? Why does that sound familiar?

She decided on Silver Linings Playbook

freaking phenomenal movie, good choice.

So in the end, your opinion didn't really matter at all? Why does that sound familiar?

I'm learning early. ;)

freaking phenomenal movie, good choice.

That's what I've heard. And Jennifer Lawrence is very nice to look at as well.

• Topics

• :...he at the very least cut down on the bad decisions in 2016." Then two  paragraphs later :-Decision making more random than earlier in his career...": Both of those can't be true, what can be true is this guy likes really big arms and really doesn't like Ryan. Sorry, it's just absurd to put Tanneyhill, Bradford, Prescott, Palmer [at this stage of his career], and  Mariota, ahead of Ryan. You want to put all the super bowl winning QBs ahead of him, fine.  And Cam doesn't deserve to be 3rd over, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson and Brees.  He's obviously a big Cam fan, but no.
    • I still love Josh.  Sue me.
    • My argument is that Josh Norman played on a poo defense which would negatively impact any player. Bradberry while surrounded by better talent barely outranked him.. You went off on a tangent about Norman being exposed which is absolute horseshit.