Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Anybody Think Cam Getting His Degree At Auburn Is A Distraction?

91 posts in this topic

Posted

well i guess nobody can start a thread criticizing cam with all you loverboy tards coming in to defend him every step of the way

Did you bother to read the OP? Or does nonfactual poo come out your mouth like diarrhea?

Posted

guess ur the only one that didn't get it

Posted

well i guess nobody can start a thread criticizing cam with all you loverboy tards coming in to defend him every step of the way

So you agree it could be a distraction

Posted

Screen-shot-2013-02-14-at-2.22.00-PM.png

Screen-shot-2013-02-14-at-2.10.52-PM-477x360.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 people like this

Posted

I made the mistake of thinking that heath evans would come around...he actually had positive things to say right after he called the raiders game...but he has digressed.

I def think Cam getting his degree is a good thing, but even more so maybe last year he pressed and focused too much on offseason prep...maybe this will serve as a "good distraction".

Posted

heath evans is a tool

1 person likes this

Posted

Heath Evans is the ultimate attention *****. He wants to be relevant so badly.

Posted

Being in school might keep him away from other more serious distractions.

Posted

Heath Evans... can't stand when the guy speaks. His words turn into mashed potatoes when he says more than 10 of them consecutively. His speaking is distracting me from watching enjoyable television.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bitch said Cam took a step back last season a long with Josh Freeman...WHAT?!?! Josh Freeman ok, but Cam sure as fug didnt take a step back

Early in the season, you could argue he did. By season's end, he was a lot better.

Posted

Getting a degree is a step toward maturity and helps build from the inside. Cam is a good person and this is a good goal. Maybe he could be in Charlotte learning the playbook, but I appreciate the desire to finish school. I know it bothers some posters on here when others suggest that Cam needs to mature--he does. This should help. FWIW, I think Cam has made big strides in this area--think of what he goes through as a 23 year old man. If you disagree, I am guessing that you do not know how much more mature he is expected to be in his job.

Do some of u seriously believe that repeating the media's made up Poo about your QB makes u look as serious as them? FYI, there is nothing immature about Cam that warrants serious concern. Unless, u're automatically assuming?

Also found it funny that he would want Cam to be under two of NFL most immature and selfish QBs. Esopecially since they're always spinning evertyhing Cam does and using is to paint him as being selfish and immature. Says a lot about him doesn't it?

Posted

Getting a degree is a step toward maturity and helps build from the inside. Cam is a good person and this is a good goal. Maybe he could be in Charlotte learning the playbook, but I appreciate the desire to finish school. I know it bothers some posters on here when others suggest that Cam needs to mature--he does. This should help. FWIW, I think Cam has made big strides in this area--think of what he goes through as a 23 year old man. If you disagree, I am guessing that you do not know how much more mature he is expected to be in his job.

uh yeah he's come a long way from being like