Photo
- - - - -

Does Anybody Think Cam Getting His Degree At Auburn Is A Distraction?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

I made the mistake of thinking that heath evans would come around...he actually had positive things to say right after he called the raiders game...but he has digressed.

I def think Cam getting his degree is a good thing, but even more so maybe last year he pressed and focused too much on offseason prep...maybe this will serve as a "good distraction".

#42 DeeJay

DeeJay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationHell Paso Texas
HUDDLER

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

heath evans is a tool

#43 Green Eggs and Cam

Green Eggs and Cam

NOT NEWB

• LocationGA
ROOKIE

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Heath Evans is the ultimate attention *****. He wants to be relevant so badly.

#44 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Being in school might keep him away from other more serious distractions.

#45 BigEric

BigEric

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

Heath Evans... can't stand when the guy speaks. His words turn into mashed potatoes when he says more than 10 of them consecutively. His speaking is distracting me from watching enjoyable television.

#46 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Bitch said Cam took a step back last season a long with Josh Freeman...WHAT?!?! Josh Freeman ok, but Cam sure as fug didnt take a step back

Early in the season, you could argue he did. By season's end, he was a lot better.

#47 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Getting a degree is a step toward maturity and helps build from the inside. Cam is a good person and this is a good goal. Maybe he could be in Charlotte learning the playbook, but I appreciate the desire to finish school. I know it bothers some posters on here when others suggest that Cam needs to mature--he does. This should help. FWIW, I think Cam has made big strides in this area--think of what he goes through as a 23 year old man. If you disagree, I am guessing that you do not know how much more mature he is expected to be in his job.

Do some of u seriously believe that repeating the media's made up Poo about your QB makes u look as serious as them? FYI, there is nothing immature about Cam that warrants serious concern. Unless, u're automatically assuming?

Also found it funny that he would want Cam to be under two of NFL most immature and selfish QBs. Esopecially since they're always spinning evertyhing Cam does and using is to paint him as being selfish and immature. Says a lot about him doesn't it?

#48 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Getting a degree is a step toward maturity and helps build from the inside. Cam is a good person and this is a good goal. Maybe he could be in Charlotte learning the playbook, but I appreciate the desire to finish school. I know it bothers some posters on here when others suggest that Cam needs to mature--he does. This should help. FWIW, I think Cam has made big strides in this area--think of what he goes through as a 23 year old man. If you disagree, I am guessing that you do not know how much more mature he is expected to be in his job.

uh yeah he's come a long way from being like "a honda with a sun roof"

#49 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Do some of u seriously believe that repeating the media's made up Poo about your QB makes u look as serious as them? FYI, there is nothing immature about Cam that warrants serious concern. Unless, u're automatically assuming?

Cam was unbelievably immature when he entered the league. This is to be expected from a then 21 yo QB who had a lot to learn about the passing game. Saying this does not make me a hater....jsut a realist.

Cam has grown tremendously over the past two seasons. He definitely has his head on straight and has taken much of the media scrutiniy and has allowed it to drive him even harder.

I applaud the guy....both for how he has grown and defintiely for going back to work on his degree. Definitely becoming a damn good role model fo the kids. I am proud to have him as the QB of our team and think that with continued focus and work (and everything about his says that he will continue to put in the wrok) the sky is the limit.

Shoul be a fun ride for Panther fans.

#50 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationThe Moon
SUPPORTER

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Dude... while I appreciate the effort of you always having Cam's back... you take that poo waaay too far. No where in his post did he say anything bad about Cam, he just said he could stand to mature a bit, which he can. Any Panthers fan would agree with this, all players have room for improvement and Cam isn't perfect despite how much you want to try to portray him to be.

Yeah, the media spouts a lot of BS and they exaggerate a lot of the poo that Cam does or has going on with him. But the dude is a 23-year old who takes losing extremely hard and by watching the game you can tell he lets bad plays linger on with him longer than they should (he fixes this and catches 'Eli Syndrome' and he'll be the perfect QB in my opinion). Hell, I love Cam and wouldn't take any of those other up-and-coming QBs over him, and he showed a hell of a lot of growth over this season. I know you're going to take that as me 'hating on Cam' or 'buying into the media' but it's not. Fug the media. It's a genuine compliment and attestment to Cam's fortitude that he salvaged his season and showed personal growth despite the lynching he took from all the talking heads to start the season.

All in all, take a step back and take a deep breath. Because this whole schtick you've been going on an on about all year with Cam and the media has become a bit tedious to say the least... we're Panthers fans, trust us, we know. We get it already. Please for the love of God find a new topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users