Photo
- - - - -

Game 13: Carolina Hurricanes (7-4-1) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (8-5-0) (Michal Jordan called up)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

I would love to wake up tomorrow and see that Semin had signed an extension. But it's kind of tricky since where a budget team. Does putting more money towards Semin mean that we cant go after a guy like Marc Staal a few years down the line?

Arguably, the best top line in hockey right now,

Or hoarding aal the Staal's?

You're right though, lets just hold out hope for Marc when his contract is up. While were at it lets sign the sister and the dad too we can even change our names to the Carolina Hurristaals.

Or, we could, you know, lock up two allstar to lines, spend all the ammo we can to find some defense now, and have a team that can compete year in and year out.

And I'm tired of hearing about Semin having motivation issues, look at Washington, that whole team has motivation issues. He was right for wanting out and now he's in prime position to get rewarded handsomely for it.

#47 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Arguably, the best top line in hockey right now,

Or hoarding aal the Staal's?

You're right though, lets just hold out hope for Marc when his contract is up. While were at it lets sign the sister and the dad too we can even change our names to the Carolina Hurristaals.

Or, we could, you know, lock up two allstar to lines, spend all the ammo we can to find some defense now, and have a team that can compete year in and year out.

And I'm tired of hearing about Semin having motivation issues, look at Washington, that whole team has motivation issues. He was right for wanting out and now he's in prime position to get rewarded handsomely for it.

While Semin's motivation issues are exaggerated, I don't know of anyone who follows hockey who wouldn't say he needs improvement there. He's also playing for a contract, so I'm sure he's a little more motivated right now. What happens when he gets his money?

#48 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

The issues could've been from something internally in Washington, we don't know, and probably wont know. All I know is this, he has shown why at one point he was considered an Elite talent and can return to that soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.