Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this an awesome idea or a very very very terrible idea?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Just get something that still let's you wear your Panthers polo to work everyday and you should be fine.

Posted

4552723_std.jpg

Posted

Im kind of in the same boat two tats i wanna get (a white buffalo and a bear claw with the american flag running through it) seem awfully generic. But i wanna get an artist who can make it his own for me. They both symbolize a lot to me. I'm somewhat nervous about what ill think of them in the future...but i also think ill have this mentality till the day i die. I say think about the future and you should be good

Posted

now if you can get a holographic tat,well, then i might be in.

Posted

As long as you don't mind wearing long sleeves to work every day

Posted

If it's truly something meaningful, more power to you and do the damn thing.

If it's something you know you won't be as passionate about years down the road, don't do it.

Simple as that IMO.

Posted

That's not a schooner, it's a sailboat.

Posted

You could get one each time you visit a different country or something pertaining to each. Course you wouldn't want to end up looking like one of those trunks that have the stamps on it from all over the world or anything. Just something meaninful from each.

Posted

Just get something that still let's you wear your Panthers polo to work everyday and you should be fine.

Damn right!

Posted

that would look cool as hell

btw, the definitions of different types of tall ships is very loose:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_ship

but it is generally accepted that a Schooner is one where the fore mast is smaller than the main mast. You could very well have one in the picture, but you're probably thinking of something more like a Carrack or an older style Frigate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrack

Posted

wait...did the OP say testicles climbing up your arm?!!!!

one thing to consider...once you get the first tat...be prepared for more! I find them to be very addictive!

1 person likes this

Posted

I considered getting " All you can eat ribs and catfish @ joes bbq shack off exit 17 highway 65 east tennessee," on my penis. Good or bad idea?