Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Is this an awesome idea or a very very very terrible idea?

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#91 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,302 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

Looks great. I have my left arm entirely covered, my chest entirely covered, and am working on the right arm. Then it's calves, hands, and neck before I call it quits.

#92 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,085 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:21 PM

Oh hell yea that looks nice!

thanks, i'm incredibly stoked at how it turned out. dude did a freaking phenomenal job conceptually and took my idea and turned it into something much better than i'd ever envisioned in my mind as far as the kraken goes. i'll have to go back for another all-day session to get some atmospheric clouds and water and poo finished out around the upper half of the tattoo and a little bit of faded orange to get the kraken to stand out a little, but the general idea is there.

i fuging love it so much

#93 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Looks great. I have my left arm entirely covered, my chest entirely covered, and am working on the right arm. Then it's calves, hands, and neck before I call it quits.

i had no goal to get a sleeve tattoo ever, this idea just evolved and the full arm was the best medium for it so i just went with it after a couple years of deliberation at different stages. i have no set specific goal to get the other arm done either, or anywhere else for that matter, and i'll be fine if this is the only one i ever do, but i am quite open to adding more should the inspiration hit me and stay for long enough.

the last thing i want to do is try to force something simply for the sake of getting a tattoo. the reason i love this one so deeply is because it was never meant to fill a blank canvas, i made a blank canvas out of myself because i felt so compelled to pay permanent homage to the 19th-century style of nautical lore that has developed my sense of adventure since childhood and in many ways informed my life's calling now as an adult

#94 FuFuLamePoo

FuFuLamePoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

beowulf

#95 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

well that turned out fuging sick.

#96 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

holy fug that's cool.  I don't have any tattoos and never even considered getting one but that makes me kinda want one.

#97 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

I'm jelly Philly, that's badass. 

#98 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:34 AM

i'm actually stunned and amazed alice hasn't started a thread about it yet

#99 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

Tattoos are for poors.  I invested several thousand dollars in a tattoo ink company that squeezes octopus fresh from the ocean.  The octopus is then sashmi and eaten fresh in my Bentley which I lowered to look like a cholo.  Nothing says Bentley quite like slamming it on the ground.  fuging moron. 

#100 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,601 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:48 AM

i'm actually stunned and amazed alice hasn't started a thread about it yet

probably because you're now officially a guy he'd be afraid to make eye contact with and would wait in his car until you left the convenience store to go inside and buy his corn nuts

#101 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

I am so jealous 

#102 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,674 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

Yeah me too... I really want one now even though I still can't decide exactly what... I have the theme.

#103 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

Yeah me too... I really want one now even though I still can't decide exactly what... I have the theme.

i got a dope idea for ya. statue of liberty wearing a gas mask. in the raised hand, instead of a torch she is raising an ak. in the cradle hand, a dead child. an atomic detonation in the background. i know what youre thinking, thats the fuging tits. 

#104 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,674 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

i got a dope idea for ya. statue of liberty wearing a gas mask. in the raised hand, instead of a torch she is raising an ak. in the cradle hand, a dead child. an atomic detonation in the background. i know what youre thinking, thats the fuging tits. 

goddamn it CatofWar, why'd u steal my idea?

#105 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,873 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

i got a dope idea for ya. statue of liberty wearing a gas mask. in the raised hand, instead of a torch she is raising an ak. in the cradle hand, a dead child. an atomic detonation in the background.  

Too many people already have that. It's like the barbed wire bicep tat at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com