Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveThePanther2008

If we let DeAngelo Go.....

50 posts in this topic

I will celebrate. He his just like Rivera. Steps up when it means nothing, and Chud didn't help his case either.

How did Stewart step up when it meant something? He got to start while we still had a playoff shot. He did squat. Not to mention did jack poo before that.

How did Stewart step up when it meant something? He got to start while we still had a playoff shot. He did squat. Not to mention did jack poo before that.

Yeah Stewart didnt have a lot of big games or yards before his injury...BUT, he actually made positive gains when he had the ball. DLo was stuffed in the backfield on a constant basis. He didn't come on til the game plan changed.

While I hope we find a way to keep DWill...

Tauren Poole and maybe Armond Smith

either one of those. probably smith.

Yeah that ship sailed long ago. Then it broke down on it's way back. ZING!

Yeah Stewart didnt have a lot of big games or yards before his injury...BUT, he actually made positive gains when he had the ball. DLo was stuffed in the backfield on a constant basis. He didn't come on til the game plan changed.

It's not his fault Chud didn't use him correctly. Shouldn't the coach put his players in the best situation to play well? It was apparent that that gameplan sucked after week 1. You even said Stewart wasn't good in that system either (he had NO big games bro) and he came from a read option offense. That's like blaming Cam for getting sacked when Chud had a 4 WR set, no protection, and all deep routes. I understand that because of the cap and carries available it makes sense to let him go but acting like he's a bag of sh#t because he wasn't good in Chud's offense (that NO ONE on our team looked good in) is BS(not saying you but several wankers are). If Dwill came on when the "game plan" changed that just show it should have been changed ALOT sooner and how much Chud hurt this team.

Mike Goodson I believe is a Free Agent and he was pretty good. Would you be against bring him back to be J. Stewarts back and change of pace back?

I think it would be a good idea. I liked Mike Goodson and was disappointed we let him go.

LMFAO...yea, lets bring back Everett Brown and Otah too while we're at it...the dude was a major bone job and when we drafted him everybody was like, ooowww, yea baby. he stinks.

nope

injuries and fumbles

tyrone poole and armond smith should get a shot it

Goodson played well???? What did he do against us??? 4 carries for 12 yards??

In his 4 year career he has a total of 160 carries for 720 yards. 4.3 yards per carry with 1 TD and 7 fumbles. Seriously, more fumbles lost (4) than touchdowns.

I would rather bring in a draft pick with potential than a guy who has proven he has little to offer.

Stewart and Tolbert are fine. Plus we have Armond Smith that can come in and I think Tauren Poole. Of course we'll bring in a few guys to camp also