If we let DeAngelo Go.....

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

This is what I think. D'Will is a much bigger big play threat than any of the other guys on our rosters. Except for maybe Smitty.

Newton is the biggest threat.

What is most important is having guys that work well with what he does well...

That isn't Williams....if it was Rivera wouldn't keep favoring Stewart. Heck, he prefers a less than 100% Stewart. Williams is good but this ain't the team for him.

#47 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

This is what I think. D'Will is a much bigger big play threat than any of the other guys on our rosters. Except for maybe Smitty.

Newton is the biggest threat.

What is most important is having guys that work well with what he does well...

That isn't Williams....if it was Rivera wouldn't keep favoring Stewart. Heck, he prefers a less than 100% Stewart. Williams is good but this ain't the team for him.

Newton is a threat, no doubt, he is also the teams QB and any of those needs play makers around them. I am not really counting the first half of last season regarding any of the RB's because the offense as a whole was crap. Bottom line is if D'Will is out of here, that is one less guy on the roster who from out of the backfield or screen passes has big play potential. Even with him here, the Panthers still need a upgrade in the area of guys who can bring it to the house. Regarding Cam overall, I am also one of those guys who thinks the Panthers offense played better overall when Cam was under center more. So if the they get back to and stay with more of that then D'Will fits fine.

Overall I understand the realities of the situation and leave it up, of course, to the professionals making the decisions.

#48 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

plenty of speed backs that you can draft in later rounds...and tauren poole is supposed be quick.

#49 pantherfan82

pantherfan82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNORTH CAROLINA

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

I heard we were gonna take a look at Jerome bettis

#50 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I believe d will will be back with us. There is an article on nfl.com where they were talking about off season moves with gettleman and he assured fans that their d will jerseys won't be wasted. So I read that as him coming back. I would try to find article but I'm on my phone and this has been a long week lol. My two cent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com