Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Yankees.

39 posts in this topic

I'm a reverse carpetbagger.

a bag carpeter?

fug Yankees. A lady reported me to my work last week for turning around in her driveway.

I know this because boss man laughed about it, and said she had a thick NY accent.

Ah, the southern inferiority complex.

No. The Yankee douchebaggery conplex. I hear its fun driving around in NY.

What idiot drives when they go to NYC?

They are called New Yorkers

The driving in NYC is way better than just about any major southern city. Stay out of jersey though.

Lol bumper protectors to protect your car from the amazing NYC parallel parkers....

If you ever want to get the full effect of what we southerners complain about regarding yankees....go to a home Carolina Hurricanes hockey game when the Buffalo Sabres are visiting. They are the loudest, most obnoxious, rude people on the planet. Nevermind that kids are in the area when you have to use 3-4 really bad cuss words to explain your issue with your iphone case...during the game.

It's not so much about the accent...it's the poor recognition of what you're saying, the volume you're saying it, the surroundings, and general obliviousness to how people around you are perceiving you. There's a reason.

One of the loudest people I know on the planet....is from Charlotte...seriously...he's so fuging loud...and he went to NCState :)

1 person likes this

Loud isn't the only factor. There's a dude near me right now that has a voice so deep it carries and the volume never changes. He's tolerable because he doesn't "sound" like a jack-A.

One of the loudest people I know on the planet....is from Charlotte...seriously...he's so fuging loud...and he went to NCState :)

Panthro?

If you ever want to get the full effect of what we southerners complain about regarding yankees....go to a home Carolina Hurricanes hockey game when the Buffalo Sabres are visiting. They are the loudest, most obnoxious, rude people on the planet. Nevermind that kids are in the area when you have to use 3-4 really bad cuss words to explain your issue with your iphone case...during the game.

It's not so much about the accent...it's the poor recognition of what you're saying, the volume you're saying it, the surroundings, and general obliviousness to how people around you are perceiving you. There's a reason.

I've never seen so many obnoxious people in my life. I had a couple of guys beside me when we played Buffalo in the ECF in 2006 actually nice guys and had a decent conversation. If you really want to piss them off just say two words....Brett Hull.