Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Thinking about selling everything I own and moving to Hawaii

88 posts in this topic

Yeah I dont want to discourage you from trying it. If it is something you want to do defiantly do it. Just have a plan in place if you want to get back to SoCal.

1 person likes this

i have been having the itch to move as well. just extremely bored on so many levels. sometimes you can change your attitude by changing your latittude.

but if i do move. its either near the ocean or New Mexico.

i have been having the itch to move as well. just extremely bored on so many levels. sometimes you can change your attitude by changing your latittude.

but if i do move. its either near the ocean or New Mexico.

Why NM?

besides great and almost spiritual like terrain, NM isn't over run with development and if humanity freaked out, thats as good a place you will find to make it. lol

Really can't understand why somebody would want to live at a vacation spot

1 person likes this

Oh that is easy. New female tourist every week!

fug hawaii dude, spend a tiny bit extra on tickets and go to southeast asia and spend five bucks a night on hostels hanging out with backpackers from all over the world. you'll have the time of your life and spend absurdly little money doing it.

fwiw i went through something similar (i dont know what your exact circumstances are) and ended up selling all my poo and moving to australia because of a bunch of poo going on in my life externally and internally and it was the best decision i ever made. hawaii, southeast asia, whereever you go, just go. you can always move back home later, but this may be the only time you ever get to do something like this. fuging do it

3 people like this

fug hawaii dude, spend a tiny bit extra on tickets and go to southeast asia and spend five bucks a night on hostels hanging out with backpackers from all over the world. you'll have the time of your life and spend absurdly little money doing it.

fwiw i went through something similar (i dont know what your exact circumstances are) and ended up selling all my poo and moving to australia because of a bunch of poo going on in my life externally and internally and it was the best decision i ever made. hawaii, southeast asia, whereever you go, just go. you can always move back home later, but this may be the only time you ever get to do something like this. fuging do it

You the man phil

Lot's of reasons. One of the cool things is being able to make vacation activities into hobbies. Some of my friends got into kite boarding for example. Nice being able to drive or walk 5 minutes to do it. Or diving for your own lobster. And you know the best beach spots that the tourists don't etc.