#16 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,518 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

check out this stat, KKL would love this. if we choose to not go after WR in the 1st, i would love to get Hunter in the 2nd.

Justin Hunter - WR - Volunteers

Tennessee junior WR Justin Hunter led the FBS in "clutch reception percentage" in 2012, with 76.7%.

This means 56 of Hunter's 73 receptions either went for a first down or touchdown. Other draftable receivers on the list include Oklahoma's Kenny Stills (73.5%), Oregon State's Markus Wheaton (71.1%), Clemson's DeAndre Hopkins (70.7%), and Baylor's Terrance Williams (66.0%).

#17 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,134 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

yeah like i said not doubting his skill...... just his durablity. good little stats though.

#18 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

check out this stat, KKL would love this. if we choose to not go after WR in the 1st, i would love to get Hunter in the 2nd.

Like I've been saying for a week now. Hunter and Patton are the best 2 pure Wr in this class. And IMO will have the best careers short term and long.

#19 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,518 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Like I've been saying for a week now. Hunter and Patton are the best 2 pure Wr in this class. And IMO will have the best careers short term and long.

and if we go in a different direction in the 1st than i would love to ****** Hunter up in the 2nd.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,763 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

yeah like i said not doubting his skill...... just his durablity. good little stats though.

seconded.

i don't think he's got the playmaking ability or ceiling that patterson does, and i am worried about his durability and hesitancy post injury, but i wouldn't be upset if hunter was the pick in the second.

#21 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,518 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

i think the injury will check out. as the season went on, he gained more confidence in the knee and you could tell. the accelration was starting to come back, so was the wiggle, cuts, breaks, and leaping ability. plus that was his only injury while in college,although it was an acl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.