Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kalil Restructures: saves 2.2 mil

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Team guy

Posted

Thank you Ryan

Posted

Gotta start somewhere. Get the easy ones done first.

Posted

Kalil! :cool:

Posted

As of now, if we cut Gamble, Ron, Hang'man, and Gary Williams, we should be under without even doing anything with our RBs, LBs, or Gross.

Don't forget the 1million we will save if we get rid of Nakamura too.

Posted

Thanks dude! I won't be upset if this year's Super Bowl ad is only half a page instead :D

Posted

"@josephperson: became signing bonus. Cap savings closer to $3.45M. RT @spotrac @espn_nfcsouth @espn_nfcsouth Did Kalil's '13 $5M option bonus void w this?"
1 person likes this

Posted

Guys arguably the best center in the nfl... taking a paycut for the better of the team. You have to love that.

Posted

Nice to see Khalil take this option to help this team out of the whole that they in. I know we are all hoping it will be this easy for the other high paid guys like Gamble and Gross Stewart and the rest. I just don't see it happening so easy. I mean we have a while to go. But hopefully the rest of the guys who have high price contracts will do the same in the near future to help get this team going in the right direction. All we can do it hope right now.

Posted

Ryan-Kalil.jpg

^This fuging Guy!

Way to be a team player buddy. Great start to getting this cap managed.

2 people like this

Posted

I just saw this. So iys 3.45mil instead of 2.2mil? If that's the case wouldn't we be under one w cut gamble

Posted

I'm pretty sure Gross is gonna restructure... he pretty much said it as clearly as he could without actually 'saying' it in that interview that was posted here a while back. Those two restructuring their contracts might set the example for others to follow.