Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know you guys hate this but....

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont feel like Rivera is an "ok coach" though.

Posted

did you just say SF has an 'ok' run game? your credibility is now a big 10 on the "no" scale

Posted

All about records man, plus everyone else was in the playoffs, and minus Luck, all of them won their divisions.

Posted

I can't wait to see what can can do surrounded with actual talent

Posted

Haha you guys are literally ridiculous. Another thing to add just to annoy you, maybe if you hillbillies down there in Carolina made some noise we would win a home game. I'm home watching the Tampa bay game and Tampa in lined up on the 2 yard line attempting their 2 point conversions and the stadium is dead silent. Not a peep. Hillbillies need to learn how to cheer and make your team feel like the fans are in the game. 12th man that poo.

LOL. Hillbillies? LOL. Charlotte, The Triad and The Triangle are more modern and progressive than you think. Granted, this state still has a lot of backwards-ass thinking 20th century demagogues (but that's another story). Your point is well-taken in regards to fan support, at least from my point of view, but you could have said it in a less inflammatory way.

BTW, I did not neg rep you because I found the hillbilly comments more amusing than anything else. Regarding Cam, at the end of the day I could care less. Perceived slights will make that chip on his shoulder a little bigger and hopefully make him keep and sharpen his edge. It's just gonna make the day that he leads us to the Promised Land that much sweeter.

Posted

518cff4421a429f8b1311a1d3cd5fa65.gif

Posted

Haha you guys are literally ridiculous. Another thing to add just to annoy you, maybe if you hillbillies down there in Carolina made some noise we would win a home game. I'm home watching the Tampa bay game and Tampa in lined up on the 2 yard line attempting their 2 point conversions and the stadium is dead silent. Not a peep. Hillbillies need to learn how to cheer and make your team feel like the fans are in the game. 12th man that poo.

Don't talk about my home state like that you nasty greasy fuging yankee.

Posted

Now go ahead and blast this thread but this needed to be out up because its just obscure and asinine to put cam 5!!

the fact that you're using the word "obscure" here as if it means anything remotely close to what you think it does automatically makes you dumber than any "hillbilly" that posts on this board.

also "literally" isn't some kind of booster rocket you can slap on to another word to make it stronger.

Posted

LOL. Hillbillies? LOL. Charlotte, The Triad and The Triangle are more modern and progressive than you think. Granted, this state still has a lot of backwards-ass thinking 20th century demagogues (but that's another story). Your point is well-taken in regards to fan support, at least from my point of view, but you could have said it in a less inflammatory way.

BTW, I did not neg rep you because I found the hillbilly comments more amusing than anything else. Regarding Cam, at the end of the day I could care less. Perceived slights will make that chip on his shoulder a little bigger and hopefully make him keep and sharpen his edge. It's just gonna make the day that he leads us to the Promised Land that much sweeter.

the reason our games are perceived as quiet is because rednecks can't afford PSLs and aren't able to regularly attend games.

really is our new stupid friend here under the impression that hillbillies are well known for being quiet and polite? ever watch an SEC game? it's a little bit louder than syracuse home games.

Posted

I mean absurd my iPad auto corrected.

the fact that you're using the word "obscure" here as if it means anything remotely close to what you think it does automatically makes you dumber than any "hillbilly" that posts on this board.

also "literally" isn't some kind of booster rocket you can slap on to another word to make it stronger.

Posted

I don't understand what you're getting at with this, Syracuse is upstate New York which is also hillbillies so that comment wasn't too relevant. Look I'm not trying to fight with every person on here. Maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker so I'm loud and outspoken, but when a game is on I think the noise I make is louder than all the fans in the stadium.

the reason our games are perceived as quiet is because rednecks can't afford PSLs and aren't able to regularly attend games.

really is our new stupid friend here under the impression that hillbillies are well known for being quiet and polite? ever watch an SEC game? it's a little bit louder than syracuse home games.

Posted

You kiss your mother with that mouth hillbilly? Sorry you probably actually did.

Don't talk about my home state like that you nasty greasy fuging yankee.