#17 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,717 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Haha you guys are literally ridiculous. Another thing to add just to annoy you, maybe if you hillbillies down there in Carolina made some noise we would win a home game. I'm home watching the Tampa bay game and Tampa in lined up on the 2 yard line attempting their 2 point conversions and the stadium is dead silent. Not a peep. Hillbillies need to learn how to cheer and make your team feel like the fans are in the game. 12th man that poo.

LOL. Hillbillies? LOL. Charlotte, The Triad and The Triangle are more modern and progressive than you think. Granted, this state still has a lot of backwards-ass thinking 20th century demagogues (but that's another story). Your point is well-taken in regards to fan support, at least from my point of view, but you could have said it in a less inflammatory way.

BTW, I did not neg rep you because I found the hillbilly comments more amusing than anything else. Regarding Cam, at the end of the day I could care less. Perceived slights will make that chip on his shoulder a little bigger and hopefully make him keep and sharpen his edge. It's just gonna make the day that he leads us to the Promised Land that much sweeter.

#18 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

Posted Image

#19 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,936 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Haha you guys are literally ridiculous. Another thing to add just to annoy you, maybe if you hillbillies down there in Carolina made some noise we would win a home game. I'm home watching the Tampa bay game and Tampa in lined up on the 2 yard line attempting their 2 point conversions and the stadium is dead silent. Not a peep. Hillbillies need to learn how to cheer and make your team feel like the fans are in the game. 12th man that poo.

Don't talk about my home state like that you nasty greasy fuging yankee.

#20 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,325 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Now go ahead and blast this thread but this needed to be out up because its just obscure and asinine to put cam 5!!

the fact that you're using the word "obscure" here as if it means anything remotely close to what you think it does automatically makes you dumber than any "hillbilly" that posts on this board.

also "literally" isn't some kind of booster rocket you can slap on to another word to make it stronger.

#21 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,325 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

LOL. Hillbillies? LOL. Charlotte, The Triad and The Triangle are more modern and progressive than you think. Granted, this state still has a lot of backwards-ass thinking 20th century demagogues (but that's another story). Your point is well-taken in regards to fan support, at least from my point of view, but you could have said it in a less inflammatory way.

BTW, I did not neg rep you because I found the hillbilly comments more amusing than anything else. Regarding Cam, at the end of the day I could care less. Perceived slights will make that chip on his shoulder a little bigger and hopefully make him keep and sharpen his edge. It's just gonna make the day that he leads us to the Promised Land that much sweeter.

the reason our games are perceived as quiet is because rednecks can't afford PSLs and aren't able to regularly attend games.

really is our new stupid friend here under the impression that hillbillies are well known for being quiet and polite? ever watch an SEC game? it's a little bit louder than syracuse home games.

#22 NewYork fan89

NewYork fan89

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

I mean absurd my iPad auto corrected.

the fact that you're using the word "obscure" here as if it means anything remotely close to what you think it does automatically makes you dumber than any "hillbilly" that posts on this board.

also "literally" isn't some kind of booster rocket you can slap on to another word to make it stronger.

#23 NewYork fan89

NewYork fan89

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

I don't understand what you're getting at with this, Syracuse is upstate New York which is also hillbillies so that comment wasn't too relevant. Look I'm not trying to fight with every person on here. Maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker so I'm loud and outspoken, but when a game is on I think the noise I make is louder than all the fans in the stadium.

the reason our games are perceived as quiet is because rednecks can't afford PSLs and aren't able to regularly attend games.

really is our new stupid friend here under the impression that hillbillies are well known for being quiet and polite? ever watch an SEC game? it's a little bit louder than syracuse home games.

#24 NewYork fan89

NewYork fan89

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

You kiss your mother with that mouth hillbilly? Sorry you probably actually did.

Don't talk about my home state like that you nasty greasy fuging yankee.

#25 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,325 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

I don't understand what you're getting at with this, Syracuse is upstate New York which is also hillbillies so that comment wasn't too relevant. Look I'm not trying to fight with every person on here. Maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker so I'm loud and outspoken, but when a game is on I think the noise I make is louder than all the fans in the stadium.

what i'm getting at is that hillbillies don't go to panthers games. it's transplants from the northeast and your state who moved down to charlotte to work in the banking industry. the panthers are either their number two team or they're fairweather and don't care. calling them "hillbillies" is a mischaracterization.

yeah i would say that you are loud and outspoken. problem is you are also an idiot and don't know what the fug you're talking about. you know there's this other asshole on this board who knows nothing about the carolinas but likes to run his dicksucker about our team and fans from thousands of miles away regardless. his name is bwood and i think you two would get along well.

#26 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

A true hillbilly would be passed out in the parking lot long before kickoff.

#27 NewYork fan89

NewYork fan89

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Me living thousands of miles away means absolutely nothing about how much I know about the team. I have had directv for the past 7 years and have no missed a single down in that time span. I am a diehard fan so to say I know nothing about the team is a terrible assessment of me. My sister has been in the hospital and I didn't go because the cowboy game was on. I live and breath for the panthers. To say I don't know much about the Carolina's that can be a legit statement. I have never visited so I really don't know what life is like there but to new yorks if you're not in the city you're a hillbilly. To that's assessment of the people there I do apologize. But do not attack me not knowing about the team because I stay here in New York representing panthers nation when it would be very easy to switch over to the giants who constantly win, but I am a panther fan until I die.

what i'm getting at is that hillbillies don't go to panthers games. it's transplants from the northeast and your state who moved down to charlotte to work in the banking industry. the panthers are either their number two team or they're fairweather and don't care. calling them "hillbillies" is a mischaracterization.

yeah i would say that you are loud and outspoken. problem is you are also an idiot and don't know what the fug you're talking about. you know there's this other asshole on this board who knows nothing about the carolinas but likes to run his dicksucker about our team and fans from thousands of miles away regardless. his name is bwood and i think you two would get along well.

#28 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

These same people will be praising Cam as a God whenever he wins the big one. That's just the way this world works.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Me living thousands of miles away means absolutely nothing about how much I know about the team. I have had directv for the past 7 years and have no missed a single down in that time span. I am a diehard fan so to say I know nothing about the team is a terrible assessment of me. My sister has been in the hospital and I didn't go because the cowboy game was on. I live and breath for the panthers. To say I don't know much about the Carolina's that can be a legit statement. I have never visited so I really don't know what life is like there but to new yorks if you're not in the city you're a hillbilly. To that's assessment of the people there I do apologize. But do not attack me not knowing about the team because I stay here in New York representing panthers nation when it would be very easy to switch over to the giants who constantly win, but I am a panther fan until I die.

sorry, but don't start attacking people and completely making an ass out of yourself by ignorantly calling people you dont know that live in another area hillbillies and expect nothing but attacks yourself.

panther fan or not, piss off. dont need that crap around here.

#30 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Man quit giving us yankees a bad name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.