#31 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,378 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Their opinion on this is based on one thing...our record! If we want the positive publicity, we need to win! Win back to back game, win those close, come from behind games, end the season with a winning record, make the Playoffs, win a Superbowl!

#32 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Haha you guys are literally ridiculous. Another thing to add just to annoy you, maybe if you hillbillies down there in Carolina made some noise we would win a home game. I'm home watching the Tampa bay game and Tampa in lined up on the 2 yard line attempting their 2 point conversions and the stadium is dead silent. Not a peep. Hillbillies need to learn how to cheer and make your team feel like the fans are in the game. 12th man that poo.

Percent chance that this guy wears jorts, a ribbed tank top, a NY Yankee gold chain, a Swatch, and LA Gear high tops with short socks?

Answer? 100%

#33 Jim Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh

__Ready To Win__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Percent chance that this guy wears jorts, a ribbed tank top, a NY Yankee gold chain, a Swatch, and LA Gear high tops with short socks?

Answer? 100%

You forgot he doesn't know how to drive a car.

#34 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Answer? 100%

yeah, i guess if he's going to be such an ass that he starts calling out hillbillies we ought to just start calling him out to be the guido douche he probably is.

#35 NewYork fan89

NewYork fan89

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Chances are you're wrong and I don't dress like a 20 hipster. I instead dress like a normal person who's a physical therapist and makes 10 times more money than you do. I don't like baseball and hate the Yankees so good one. I had a ripped tank top but when I raped your mom she shredded the rip so I had to throw it out.

Answer? 100%

#36 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

lol

#37 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,104 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Wow, guy is a moron, and also, a terrible troll.

Like someone else said, those fans at the stadium that don't cheer, are FROM New York or one of those other northern states. People like you ARE the problem. Do you see the irony? There are too many corporate owned seats that bring in people that aren't even Panther fans. I appreciate you are watching from hundreds of miles away, but you are obviously clueless about the city of Charlotte and surrounding areas.

#38 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,593 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

espn hates the panthers

#39 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

a laptop stole cam

#40 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Chances are you're wrong and I don't dress like a 20 hipster. I instead dress like a normal person who's a physical therapist and makes 10 times more money than you do. I don't like baseball and hate the Yankees so good one. I had a ripped tank top but when I raped your mom she shredded the rip so I had to throw it out.

Wow at this cockpuppet. Staten Island is possibly one of the worst places in the US. Go get a fresh spray tan and get into a fight on the Ferry you fuging doucher.

#41 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

People who think rape is funny in any context do not belong on this board or any board for that matter.

You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself and if you aren't that says a great deal about you.

Regional slurs are one thing, trying to be funny about a violent act is something else again.

#42 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,051 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

As a Panther who has seen us not have a franchise Qb for most of our existence it is hard to get worked up by that poll. Frankly I am glad he made the list. Anyone see Dalton and Gabbert or Mallett on that list. Those were his primary contemporaries. Kapernick was an afterthought who has done great. I wonder like Alex Smith would he be gteat in any system or in Harbaugh's.

As a Panther fan who has seen us not have a franchise Qb for most of our existence it is hard to get worked up by that poll. Frankly I am glad he made the list. Anyone see Dalton and Gabbert or Mallett on that list. Those were his primary contemporaries. Kapernick was an afterthought who has done great. I wonder like Alex Smith would Kapernick excel in any system or in Harbaugh's.

#43 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

A physical therapist? Awwe how sweet...do you have a skirt to go along with it?

#44 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

So in reality, you're giving happy endings, in the back of some shitty lil' massage parlor...

#45 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

People who think rape is funny in any context do not belong on this board or any board for that matter.

You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself and if you aren't that says a great deal about you.

Regional slurs are one thing, trying to be funny about a violent act is something else again.

agreed. this guy has impotent douche written all over him.

guy starts talking about how much money he makes which is the first sign of actually having a small penis, but then talking about raping some guys mom in an attempt to show his "dominance" just shows he needs clinical help.

really sad excuse for a human in all facets from what i can tell and before he says "you don't know me" I'd say he's exposed enough of himself to let everyone know what he's about. great snapshot of who he is, imo. not anything else really needs to be known.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com