Photo
- - - - -

Will Carolina & Kentucky make the field of 68?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

Carolina will. A win against Duke at the end of the season will seal the deal

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

Your not beating duke this year. Unc gave it EVERYTHING they had, and I mean everything against Duke and still lost. Especially if Kelly is back by that time.

#18 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Your not beating duke this year. Unc gave it EVERYTHING they had, and I mean everything against Duke and still lost. Especially if Kelly is back by that time.

Kind of a douchey statement.... Not trying to comeback with another one... But did you expect to lose to Maryland? Sometimes things happen hoss.

Road wins are a hard thing to get in college basketball this season so don't count us out so easily

#19 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

I have watched almost every unc game this year. I just think they played as well as they could against Duke and still lost. I think thats demoralizing and will bite them when they play again. Sorry if it came off douchey.

#20 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

I have watched almost every unc game this year. I just think they played as well as they could against Duke and still lost. I think thats demoralizing and will bite them when they play again. Sorry if it came off douchey.

You're good man... We really didn't play our best game the freethrows were terrible lol I'd say our best game was the UVA game. I think it will motivate the players honestly, Every game I watch I see improvement from all the players besides McAdoo. McAdoo hasn't improved since his freshman year witch is scary to be honest. So he could eventually be our demise

#21 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

You're good man... We really didn't play our best game the freethrows were terrible lol I'd say our best game was the UVA game. I think it will motivate the players honestly, Every game I watch I see improvement from all the players besides McAdoo. McAdoo hasn't improved since his freshman year witch is scary to be honest. So he could eventually be our demise

McAdoo frustrates the holy hell out of me sometimes.

#22 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

McAdoo frustrates the holy hell out of me sometimes.

You're not the only one... Since you're a UNC fan have you seen any improvement from McAdoo since his freshmen year? If anything I think he's stayed consistent which is terrible because he was nothing but a great 6th man his freshmen year

#23 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

I've seen improvement from 'Doo since his freshman season, but not a whole lot. He really should be a #3 or #4 option on a good team, but since UNC's very young and without any players that have cemented themselves as go to scorers he's having to be the go to scorer.

#24 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

You're not the only one... Since you're a UNC fan have you seen any improvement from McAdoo since his freshmen year? If anything I think he's stayed consistent which is terrible because he was nothing but a great 6th man his freshmen year

Some improvement yes. He has flashes of brilliance. Not near what we all expected though. Which is maybe unfair to him.

#25 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

The problem with Mcadoo is that when his jumper is falling, it makes his entire offensive game better because his man has to respect the shot, and his quick first step makes him very effective as a face up threat. Put that with his great size and looks the part of an NBA player, which is why everyone started proclaiming him to be the next top 10 pick from UNC after he put together a few quality games.starting for an injured Henson last year

The trouble is that Mcadoo's entire offensive game falls apart when his shot isnt falling- his defender starts sagging off and Mcadoo, trying to be the go to scorer he is not, tries to force a drive anyway and throws up an off balance shot in traffic. He doesnt have a go to move when that jumper isnt falling- he isnt a good ball handler and his post moves are limited. Which makes him a poor option for a go to player, as others in this thread pointed out

#26 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

I can agree with that. He can't nail that jumper consistently though. So either work on your ball handling and post moves or your jumper. To the Duke fan. We almost won in Cameron if we didn't shoot 30 some odd% in the 2nd half and miss 5 straight free throws. Yeah i think we can take Duke at the Dean Dome.

#27 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

I can agree with that. He can't nail that jumper consistently though. So either work on your ball handling and post moves or your jumper. To the Duke fan. We almost won in Cameron if we didn't shoot 30 some odd% in the 2nd half and miss 5 straight free throws. Yeah i think we can take Duke at the Dean Dome.

Was hoping Zeller and Henson would teach him a thing or two about putting his back to the basket and teaching him that hook shot (and to not flop when playing defense)... Unfortunately we have a PF/C that wants to play like a SF

#28 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Was hoping Zeller and Henson would teach him a thing or two about putting his back to the basket and teaching him that hook shot (and to not flop when playing defense)... Unfortunately we have a PF/C that wants to play like a SF

Watched too much Lebron not enough KG. :lol:

#29 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Watched too much Lebron not enough KG. :lol:

LOL very true

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.