Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New PS4 Controller.... Prototype..*PICS*

31 posts in this topic

Posted

the thing i dont like is that the ps4 wont have that much better graphics than the ps3. then you got to deal with PC gamers bragging how they got the best graphics and poo...lol

Posted

Play station controllers are awful. I don't see how anybody plays with those things. All they had to do was switch the D-Pad and analog stick an move the buttons to a more suitable comfortable location but they kept their same 90's weirdo gamey crap.

I could never buy one because of those things.

Posted

I just had to get a new 360 because my old one broke. It was one of the oldest models and was seemingly ancient by the market standard though, so I try to cut it a little slack.

New one is seemingly much improved. Much quieter and runs smoother and cooler, but Microsoft certainly seem to be behind Sony in some of the programs available on their systems (looking at you Sunday Ticket)

Posted

It's just not that good. The Xbox controller is far superior IMO. From the trigger buttons to the positioning of the the analog sticks and d-pad.

I think it depends on what you play. As a guy that plays fighting games more than any other I can say the XBOX D-Pad is TERRRRRRRRIBLE for them. I never liked that the controller is somewhat heavy in comparison also.

Posted

the only thing that kept me from buying the 360 for years was having to pay for live, and the playstation had the blueray player and hard drive. a couple of weeks ago i got a new xbox slim for free so i guess it was worth it. i'm still not gonna pay for live.

i have to admit that halo is pretty fun tho

Posted

Play station controllers are awful. I don't see how anybody plays with those things. All they had to do was switch the D-Pad and analog stick an move the buttons to a more suitable comfortable location but they kept their same 90's weirdo gamey crap.

I could never buy one because of those things.

I'd be pissed if they did that. I'm so used to it being there :lol:

Posted

Sure it will be a heck of a best stelling hit once it is shipped out and to the stores. Meaning it will sale like hotcakes!