Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigSyke

New PS4 Controller.... Prototype..*PICS*

31 posts in this topic

oh yeah i got to say ps3 controller is better....xbox is designed weird lol just my preference though.

Xbox 360 controller is the best designed controller ever. The military, on more than one occasion, has either completely copied it or used a modified version of the controller to operate drones, remotely disarm bombs and fly UAVs.

seeing as how the xbox controller was developed further down the line of the evolution of video games while the PS has been using the same controller setup since basically 1995, yeah, the Xbox's controller is probably better. Would help the Xbox's case greatly if that franchise didn't embark on one of the worst, most widespread hardware failure sagas in the history of video game consoles though

seeing as how the xbox controller was developed further down the line of the evolution of video games while the PS has been using the same controller setup since basically 1995, yeah, the Xbox's controller is probably better. Would help the Xbox's case greatly if that franchise didn't embark on one of the worst, most widespread hardware failure sagas in the history of video game consoles though

Yeah it's actually amazing that the Xbox 360 survived through all that mess. Must have been the superior controllers :).

the thing i dont like is that the ps4 wont have that much better graphics than the ps3. then you got to deal with PC gamers bragging how they got the best graphics and poo...lol

Play station controllers are awful. I don't see how anybody plays with those things. All they had to do was switch the D-Pad and analog stick an move the buttons to a more suitable comfortable location but they kept their same 90's weirdo gamey crap.

I could never buy one because of those things.

I just had to get a new 360 because my old one broke. It was one of the oldest models and was seemingly ancient by the market standard though, so I try to cut it a little slack.

New one is seemingly much improved. Much quieter and runs smoother and cooler, but Microsoft certainly seem to be behind Sony in some of the programs available on their systems (looking at you Sunday Ticket)

It's just not that good. The Xbox controller is far superior IMO. From the trigger buttons to the positioning of the the analog sticks and d-pad.

I think it depends on what you play. As a guy that plays fighting games more than any other I can say the XBOX D-Pad is TERRRRRRRRIBLE for them. I never liked that the controller is somewhat heavy in comparison also.

the only thing that kept me from buying the 360 for years was having to pay for live, and the playstation had the blueray player and hard drive. a couple of weeks ago i got a new xbox slim for free so i guess it was worth it. i'm still not gonna pay for live.

i have to admit that halo is pretty fun tho

Play station controllers are awful. I don't see how anybody plays with those things. All they had to do was switch the D-Pad and analog stick an move the buttons to a more suitable comfortable location but they kept their same 90's weirdo gamey crap.

I could never buy one because of those things.

I'd be pissed if they did that. I'm so used to it being there :lol: