lol at not ranking Gio at least two

#17 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

No, I understand, but you also have to think that Cruz has a group of receivers and an elite QB that makes him look better. Is he good? Yes. Would he have been that without them? I don't know.

Patterson looks Randy Moss-esque. I mean, like a stone cold future star.

No the fug he doesn't. Some of you say the stupidest poo when you like a prospect.

If anything he plays and like Percy Harvin.

#18 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

lol at not ranking Gio at least two

Exactly! All biased aside I have him as the top RB in the draft but with health concerns I could see him to dropping to #2 at the least

#19 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

No the fug he doesn't. Some of you say the stupidest poo when you like a prospect.

If anything he plays and like Percy Harvin.

One fact crystallized after about two games: Scoring touchdowns and playing explosive football come natural toCordarrelle Patterson. He is a natural playmaker. Listed at 6-foot-3, 205, Patterson's body type is similar to Dez Bryant and Julio Jones', and his game is especially similar to Julio's. Patterson's movements seemed effortless even as he outraced defensive backs and made oncoming defenders shiver. Julio is a bit like that. Randy Moss was like that, too.

http://www.rotoworld...n-the-playmaker

huh, weird, an actual talent evaluator seems to agree, not just someone saying something.

the next time you try and be condescending, make sure you know more than the person you're trying to mock.

#20 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

[/size][/font][/color]

http://www.rotoworld...n-the-playmaker

huh, weird, an actual talent evaluator seems to agree, not just someone saying something.

the next time you try and be condescending, make sure you know more than the person you're trying to mock.

Who wrote that stupid poo so I can make sure not to follow or listen to anything they say.

Any scout worth their name can see the film and see he is more of a athlete then a Wr like Harvin. All the hand offs and gimmick play Moss never did that extra stuff. And Patterson isn't the polish route runner or pass catcher that Moss was.

#21 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

I'll have to keep my eye on Winters...was suprised to see Sharrif above Star. I like Mayock, but these rankings will change a million and one times over the next two months.

#22 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Who wrote that stupid poo so I can make sure not to follow or listen to anything they say.

Any scout worth their name can see the film and see he is more of a athlete then a Wr like Harvin. All the hand offs and gimmick play Moss never did that extra stuff. And Patterson isn't the polish route runner or pass catcher that Moss was.

it says at the top of the article...

#23 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

I hate Carolina...but there is no way Ellington and Ball are better long term RB prospects than Gio. Lacy is definitely the best but Gio is 2nd IMO. Also don't know how you don't have Amerson in the top 5 of safeties or CBs just because of his measureables alone. Hope it holds that way though..would love to steal Amerson in the 3rd round. He'd instantly be the best DB on our team.

#24 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,604 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

again take it with a grain of salt.these rankings will change as the process goes on,but do your own research.this is why i watch college football to see how certain players will translate to the NFL.some things i agree with him,and some i dont.

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Syl Williams and Short over Jesse???? WOW

#26 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

kwann had the best numbers for a dt to me and sly had better number than jessie too. (they had better stats)

i guess thats why he put them higher than jessie.....

#27 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Syl Williams and Short over Jesse???? WOW

Jesse is a true NT whole Sly and Short can do a little bit of UT and NT. Maybe that's why they are rated higher.

#28 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

I'm not too surprised over these rankings. Floyd is very strong, scouts have noted his quickness, he's always had a 3.0 GPA and he has a great motor. Personally, I'm a bit sceptical about his initial burst, but if he runs well at the combine, he's a blue chip prospect.

Jesse Williams is a NT without being an elite athlete, that itself puts him at the twenties at best. Sylvester Williams on the other hand weighs 320 and has a burst like Richardson. I'm glad someone else is on the Sylvester train, this guy's stock is only gonna go up after the combine.

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

kwann had the best numbers for a dt to me and sly had better number than jessie too. (they had better stats)

i guess thats why he put them higher than jessie.....

As a scout/draft analyst, if Mayock is just going off stats he should be fired immediately. If that's all it took, anyone could do it.

Sylvester Williams looks very promising, but not top half of round 1 material. I'd definitely take him in the 2nd, or maybe even late first if we traded down far enough. Short and Floyd both look like they could be very good UTs, but I wouldn't touch them in the 1st. Every video I saw on Floyd he was getting pushed around and knocked down by college kids. Doesn't bode well for potential in the pros. He does have a good swim move and some quickness, but he was on his butt too often. Looks more like a 3-4 DE where he won't have to deal with double teams as much.

#30 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

By the look of it, I'm guessing we could still get a DT of the future in the 2nd??? As we should go WR/FS/OL in the 1st then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com