Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumor: Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Episode VII

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/reports-claim-that-harrison-ford-has-signed-on-for/296301

[quote]"Back in November Harrison Ford said he was open to the idea of returning as Han Solo, but it's official," he said. "Harrison Ford will reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming [i]Star Wars[/i] movies. It's huge. It hasn't been reported anywhere yet. He's officially coming back as Han Solo."[/quote]

Considering the source, I'm very skeptical but I could see something like this happening.

Posted · Report post

Picturing Han Solo complaining about how the young people always wanna jump to light speed.

"Younglings always in such a damn hurry, and get off my lawn!"

Posted · Report post

Yayyyy what about Carrie Fisher too?

Posted · Report post

I understand now the story will focus on their kids, which sounds similar to how the novels have all gone. This is a good thing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas' timestamp='1361294666' post='2138475']
I understand now the story will focus on their kids, which sounds similar to how the novels have all gone. This is a good thing.
[/quote]

A three story arc on Anakins death and Jacen's turn to the dark side while Jaina becomes a Jedi Master? I dig it.

Posted · Report post

I have to admit that the writers of these stories were able to take that great universe and put a real adult dramatic spin on it without losing the SW vibe.

Posted · Report post

Looks like Hamill and Fisher are wanting to come back as well, and have met the new management about it, man I hope I can keep my nerd hopes in check on this.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61081

[quote]Hamill told Entertainment Tonight that no contracts have been signed, but it seems clear that neither Hamill nor Fisher wanted to be killed off since they're both slated to meet with Kathleen Kennedy and screenwriter Michael Arndt in the near future.[/quote]