Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Richardson interview on the stadium renovation.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Glad to see the ass kiss of Richardson is live and well. Reporter had a valid questiona nd JR tried to blow it off. Just like he didnt say anything in his remarks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not kissing anything, just defending a man that I hold in high regard for reasons that have nothing to do with the Panthers. The reporter's question was valid. I don't live in Charlotte or have any idea who that reporter is, but he seemed very eager for a story and I get the feeling he wanted any comment that could be printed out of context. People in the public have to be guarded because of the press.

Posted

Reporters are pretentious idiots, Gantt maybe an OKAY reporter, but we all know he's supercilious. This guy comes from the same vine.

Posted

JR should not be anything more to you than the Panthers. Unless you're related to him? I don't understand the unfound love for a guy who has destroyed the franchise the last 5 years. The tax payers have always been the reason the Panthers are in Charlotte and as someone who lives in Charlotte I have no problem paying for it but the fans/charlotte people get less credit than JR at times. For the last 5 years JR has not been on the better half of owners and has embarrassed the panthers countless times. If he were to step down today the next 5 years would not be worse than the last 5.

The reporter is a greasy slimeball. But he has a point and that is JR likes to ignore the public, unless there is money needed. I myself want JR to talk to the fans more than every 3 or 4 years and I am not talking apology letters.

2 people like this

Posted

I get a little tired of the JR bashing in Charlotte. There are much worse owners.

ah yes the Carolina mentality that not being the worst validates the value of everything you are

There are too many owners that are better

Posted

It's like $.25 added to your meal bill or bar tab. Big fuggin deal.

What if we used the $.25to feed poor people?

Oh hellz naw! Bootstraps

1 person likes this

Posted

Meaningless

Posted

That's gotta be JR's exact attitude when he was thinking about the product he was preparing to put on the field for all Carolina Panther fans in 2010.

Posted

Glad to see the ass kiss of Richardson is live and well. Reporter had a valid questiona nd JR tried to blow it off. Just like he didnt say anything in his remarks.

Valid if you're a Teaparty supporter. Not valid if you have any common sense. The Panthers have sold out games 10+ years and you're going to question cheap renovations that are going to spur economic growth for another 15 years on the only sure product in America. Get a clue.

Posted

Valid if you're a Teaparty supporter. Not valid if you have any common sense. The Panthers have sold out games 10+ years and you're going to question cheap renovations that are going to spur economic growth for another 15 years on the only sure product in America. Get a clue.

Funny trying to bash me. But you talking about get a clue. So the Panthers have sold out the past 10+ years (actually it is 11) , So that tells you they have been making money every single year. Why dont they spend that money on the upgrades instead of asking for money from the city and state? Plus with the Bowl game and Acc Championship game.

So since Richardson is asking for handouts from the State and City. He has opened the organizition up to those questions the reporter is asking. If he doesnt want to answer dont ask for handouts.

But no he can be his smug self and people will ignore it because they like the Panthers. Fine thats your choice and its my choice to bash him.

Your last line is amazingly baffling. Well run on sentence but this part "the only sure product in America". Surely you dont think that football is the only sure fire product it has going for it? If it is this country is really screwed!

BTW I dispise almost everything the tea party is about please dont try to lump me in with them. Now go give JR your taxes so he can get richer.

Posted

I never liked Israel.. he was a douchebag when I met him. He's a douchebag now. Pinche bola de mierda.

Posted

Notice FOX Charlotte did not send their sports reporters. Smart move. lol