Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Bungie game: Destiny

250 posts in this topic

Posted

I traded a couple games in and picked Destiny back up. Just picked up my level 24 warlock from September, and I had already purchased the season pass back then as well, so I had two expansions to play with. Still wrapping up Crota (working on that damn urn) and I've already beat HoW. Love some of the weapons I got in such a short time. Took me a month to get decent gear back in the beginning. Took me a week to work up from level 24 to 29. I'm about 500 vanguard rep from level 2, which means my blue armor is about to get swapped for legendaries, which makes me happy. Got Obsidian Mind off of Xur this past weekend, so that is nice.

Loving everything about the game again. Maybe I just bailed too soon on the game at the end of last year. I'm PS4 too, so most of you I can't even play with. :/

I'm ps4 vtbs83.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm ps4 vtbs83.

​Sweet. I'm going to be on after the gym and dinner. I'll add you, just hit me up if you want to run PoE or even just a strike playlist or crucible.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, the new progression system is really great for new and returning players.  I'm still stuck on the Urn...I just have bad luck doing the melee kill 5 cursed thralls...alas.

I love the new bounties and the targets.  I'm just running through an area doing my bounties and they pop up! It's just a lot of fun.

Posted (edited)

XB1: TheRaleighLlama

I got the game back in March and have a 33 Hunter. Made the switch from PS3 so I am rebuilding my friends list. Send me a friend request and we can run some raids, strikes, crucible, bounties... Doesn't matter to me!

Edited by LowDownBrown

Posted

XB1: TheRaleighLlama

I got the game back in March and have a 33 Hunter. Made the switch from PS3 so I am rebuilding my friends list. Send me a friend request and we can run some raids, strikes, crucible, bounties... Doesn't matter to me!

You went PS to XB?

Good luck with that.

Posted

You went PS to XB?

Good luck with that.

Yeah, believe me I feel it already. The Bungie servers are trash for Xbox. Getting booted constantly. Got kicked Tuesday in the Nightfall with my reticle on Taniks' head with a sliver of health. My controller came close to flying through the TV. All my friends went Xbox though, regardless of my lobbying, so...

Posted

Yeah, believe me I feel it already. The Bungie servers are trash for Xbox. Getting booted constantly. Got kicked Tuesday in the Nightfall with my reticle on Taniks' head with a sliver of health. My controller came close to flying through the TV. All my friends went Xbox though, regardless of my lobbying, so...

If all your friends screwed a retarded double amputee with aids would you?

Posted

Well aren't you a damn ray of sunshine :P

1 person likes this

Posted

PSN - SuperxSean 

Add me. 

Posted

so luke smith is a total dick bag and as of right now I won't be buying the Taken King

It's such a shame, I know this game gets a ton of hate for failing to live up to expectations and a lot of people don't like it, but I've loved it. I'm embarrassed at how much I have played this game, but it really has been so much fun.

To put it in perspective I have purchased: shadow of morder, halo anniversary, and the witcher 3 ......and have barely touched any of them. Destiny just keeps drawing me in.

Up until this interview I have been a staunch advocate and supporter of Bungie and Destiny, but I don't feel that way anymore. 

I won't kid myself I'm still going to be playing for awhile, but if I don't end up purchasing the Taken King: this is the beginning of the end for me. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0