Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

New Bungie game: Destiny

323 posts in this topic

I soloed it but it was a bitch and I got lucky af

My advice is head over to r/fireteams or destiny lfg and ask for help but if you want to solo it. 

Stay in that room you spawn in, get a good sniper out and preferably a rocket launcher with tracking. Get the boss as much as you can right as he spawns. Clear adds, but make sure to stay in that room- once adds are completely cleared- go after boss. After two or three rounds he will spawn taken and poison bubbles where you stand. DON'T leave that room unless you absolutely have to, or run and get ammo then return. Clear those bastard takens that shoot the blinding bubbles first. 

Good luck- I hated that mission 

I finally solo'd  it. I just sat in the room with my best auto rifle, a 294 lvl 1000 Yard Stare sniper and a rocket launcher. It wasn't too bad after i found the right combination. 

1 person likes this

I finally solo'd  it. I just sat in the room with my best auto rifle, a 294 lvl 1000 Yard Stare sniper and a rocket launcher. It wasn't too bad after i found the right combination. 

congrats- I still hate that mission 

Still haven't done the raid. It's hard to find people that actually are willing to teach and put effort to do it. Pisses me off to be honest. 

3 people like this

Still haven't done the raid. It's hard to find people that actually are willing to teach and put effort to do it. Pisses me off to be honest. 

Are you in a clan?  You should try to find one that works for you.  That's the best way to find raid mates.  I'm at 283....the grind is real!  I just need more time!

1 person likes this

if you need help with doing the raid hit me up on live. I'm the x1stMexx guy.

1 person likes this

Willing to help if on xbone.  It's been a grind but I'm up to 297

TAG: compton535

1 person likes this

If I may dig this up, because some of y'all might be interested:  Sparrow Racing League goes live tomorrow with the weekly update!

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14086

So basically, competitive Sparrow Racing.  There are some microtransaction things for different sparrows, but everyone is able to get the same functional sparrow.  The buyable Sparrows are purely cosmetic.  Color me in!  It's a 3 week event, and I'm not sure how often it will cycle.  I'd love to have it cycle with Iron Banner so I can concentrate on each one at a time!  

I was watching Datto and PlanetDestiny's gameplay of the race tracks, and it looks fun.  Anyone going racing?

2 people like this

May have been answered, but does anyone have destiny for the ps3?

I did the Raid finally, on hard too. Got the challenges done two weeks in a row. Feels good man. 

I gotten some really good raid gear for my Hunter and Warlock. I need to get my titan up to speed. Seeing as it's probably my favorite class. 

Any of you want to play tonight or whenever, let me know. PsychoPandaRR is my gamertag on XBL. I'm on the Xbone. 

1 person likes this

This weeks Challenge is a bitch.. I haven't found a good raid team to do it with. :/

One day, I'll get time to run the normal raid lol...I've been too busy and tired with work!