Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

New Bungie game: Destiny

If I may dig this up, because some of y'all might be interested:  Sparrow Racing League goes live tomorrow with the weekly update!

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14086

So basically, competitive Sparrow Racing.  There are some microtransaction things for different sparrows, but everyone is able to get the same functional sparrow.  The buyable Sparrows are purely cosmetic.  Color me in!  It's a 3 week event, and I'm not sure how often it will cycle.  I'd love to have it cycle with Iron Banner so I can concentrate on each one at a time!  

I was watching Datto and PlanetDestiny's gameplay of the race tracks, and it looks fun.  Anyone going racing?

I did the Raid finally, on hard too. Got the challenges done two weeks in a row. Feels good man. 

I gotten some really good raid gear for my Hunter and Warlock. I need to get my titan up to speed. Seeing as it's probably my favorite class. 

Any of you want to play tonight or whenever, let me know. PsychoPandaRR is my gamertag on XBL. I'm on the Xbone. 

One day, I'll get time to run the normal raid lol...I've been too busy and tired with work!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    plunket76