• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

New Bungie game: Destiny

Anyone else do pre order on Xbone? It came with a vanguard armory but I don't see where it is. All my buddies stayed up all night playing and are sleeping right now so I can't ask any of them. So far the little I played just now still has me liking the free game from a few days ago Warframe little bit more. Well see.

Considering buying it for the Xbox One. Any reviews yet?

You could watch some gameplay on twitch and see if it's something you like. I'll play some more later tonight and give you a review after getting more into it.

You could watch some gameplay on twitch and see if it's something you like. I'll play some more later tonight and give you a review after getting more into it.

Oh yeah good idea, I never watch Twitch but my boys love it.

All beta characters were deleted because things changed.

If you like Borderlands, Halo, and social games, then you might enjoy it.  It's not for everyone, but I'm going to love it.  I adored the Beta

xbox 360 - DionysusFiend

They offering Xbox one destiny bundle or is that just ps4?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just PS4.

Welp, I have Destiny now.  Called PSN support on Saturday to cancel my NHL 15 pre-order due to the extremely underwhelming features on release.  They cancelled the pre-order, but yet I still have NHL 15 (lucky me?) so I went ahead and put that money on Destiny.

So a few quick thoughts.

If you like MMOs and shooters like halo, you're in for some fun.

Yes, there is a lot of repetition. No this game was way oversold on how much it was.

Its still freaking huge with several factions of Enemies and places to fight them.

Yes it starts off easy, but gets harder the harder you push. Like go try a level 10 st i keep at 8...challenging yet? Do a hard mode!

If you like super tight controls and super cod twitch, this isn't your game.

The story is vague a first, but specifics as you play.

Be nice and make friends.

Dance! Don't be a prude!

I'm loving it. Only level 3 due to time constraints, but I've been following the game for the last 8 month's or so...neigh obsessively...

Anyone else do pre order on Xbone? It came with a vanguard armory but I don't see where it is. All my buddies stayed up all night playing and are sleeping right now so I can't ask any of them. So far the little I played just now still has me liking the free game from a few days ago Warframe little bit more. Well see.

go by the hanger where you get your ship to the left of that you'll sew the vanguard quartermaster. that's where it'll be

go by the hanger where you get your ship to the left of that you'll sew the vanguard quartermaster. that's where it'll be

Thanks, I finally figured it out when my friends got on. I played till just now and already level 12 in about 4 hours of play. The pvp part at the crucible gives so so so much more XP than the missions, so try that as a way to level up fast.

The last guy on moon, phaggot or something is really hard, has anyone beat him?

Anybody having connection issues? I've had no issues with any game but Destiny with staying connected. It literally won't let me play. It boots me back to the home page, I load it back up, get back to orbit, select my mission, select "resume", then between hitting it and actually loading in, it boots me again. Error code "centipede" more than anything. Thinking maybe later in the evening, there's just more traffic than they're set to handle right now. Hopefully they patch it soon.

Guest Irv

Is their anyone here with it on ps4? i cant believe everyone here actually bought an xbone

Is their anyone here with it on ps4? i cant believe everyone here actually bought an xbone

I am. Also, I think I found my connection issue. Firewall port forwarding was suggested by bungie. Just finished it. Hopefully that fixes it so I can actually enjoy the game.