• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 d-dave

d-dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:08 AM

So the beta closes tonight, and I've had a chance to put in a little bit of time between the 360 and PS3, though I haven't played the PVP (not interested at this point because I'm not too good at Halo PVP).  I really like the game.  I like the story, the missions, the challenges for me, and the gear.  It's fun.  I haven't had a lot of luck with Fireteams, but then again, I don't have a ton of friends on XBL or PSN.  I just really like the game.

It's not for everyone.  The hardcore FPSers who gave the Halo community a terrible name are still there.  Check the bungie.net forums...ewww..  Some people don't like the amount of content (those who hate DLC), soome don't like the gear grind, and people have been finding all kinds of flaws in the game.  I do really enjoy my time.  I like the feeling of success when I beat a boss, and frankly some of the attacks like a Titan's punch or headshots with a sniper rifle, or the Warlock Nova Bomb are really satisfying for me. 

I look forward to getting my preorder and enjoying what I can when I can.  I don't have tons of time so the Xbox DLC delay isn't a big deal for me.  PC master race folks will laugh and scoff at me, but I look forward to enjoying some Destiny soon!

PS - Plus I love being able to manage my characters from the app...I spend a lot of time checking my dude out =)

Edited by d-dave, 27 July 2014 - 07:39 PM.

#17 DudeNamedJeremy

DudeNamedJeremy

That's what she said.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Can't wait for this..loved the beta

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.