Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

"Knock out" teen shot breaking/entering

287 posts in this topic

lol @ that wall of text you typed... and not once quoting anything beyond my previous post despite all your accusations, because that's all you got, baseless accusations. lol

edit: you forgot to include my "threat" too, you know... The one where I offered to buy u a beer and you say I threatened u... Funny, you can never seem to quote that either...

lol @ that wall of text you typed... and not once quoting anything beyond my previous post despite all your accusations, because that's all you got, baseless accusations. lol

edit: you forgot to include my "threat" too, you know... The one where I offered to buy u a beer and you say I threatened u... Funny, you can never seem to quote that either...

It's another common "loser" tactic.

Throw out a bunch of made up accusations. Ignore any and all requests to prove it (they can't, of course, given that they're false) and keep repeating them in the hope that people will believe what they say without verifying the truth.

Character assassination is the only weapon they have, which makes for a pretty weak arsenal. But that's the kind of thing some of these yahoos have to resort to seeing as they can't actually debate on facts and issues.

if you guys get a beer I want to be there

if you guys get a beer I want to be there

Gladly and I'll buy you a couple... I owe you some for what you did to Alice last summer anyway.

Won't happen though... my offer was sincere and despite his accusations of a "threat" he won't ever do it. Kurb and I invited him to Amy's for tacos too and he declined that as well. Cantrell's anonymity is too precious.

Me personally, I'm down for meeting anyone on here whether we agree politically or not, and if I get up to G'boro I'll get up with you and stop in your bar.

yeah that's the problem with constant personal attacks on the internet... it's not very conducive to any kind of relationships irl. not that i go to message boards for my friendships but why burn bridges if you don't have to

anyway if any of you fuggers are in greensboro swing by my bar and your first round is on me. (although iirc GS doesn't drink, in which case i will treat you to an outstanding bowl of spinach artichoke dip)

I'll take his....make it a double

I'll take his....make it a double

You know I'll buy you a beer anytime... you just gotta get your moose ass down here.

Or buy me a plane ticket and pay my greens fees on one of those beautiful mountain courses up there...

going to try to get out that way this season...hopefully.

I'll show you some incredible courses up here for sure...and possibly buy you a beverage or lunch or two...but you are on your own for the tickets and green fees!!!

yeah that's the problem with constant personal attacks on the internet... it's not very conducive to any kind of relationships irl. not that i go to message boards for my friendships but why burn bridges if you don't have to

anyway if any of you fuggers are in greensboro swing by my bar and your first round is on me. (although iirc GS doesn't drink, in which case i will treat you to an outstanding bowl of spinach artichoke dip)

I'm pretty sure any chance of you and Alejandro becoming friends is out the window.

The other thing is that I really do feel sorry for Cantrell... I'm not quite sure how you can live in a world that you feel is so upside down that you never, ever have anything positive to say about anyone or anything. I've never once seen Cantrell have a positive comment... it's either a snarky, condescending remark or a personal attack on his target of the moment.

Even when Cantrell agrees with guys like Zula or Rodeo, it's always in defense of one of their snarky, condescending comments.

Every thread started is negative too...

It must be tough to hate everything and everyone... liberals aren't liberal enough, libertarians can't make up their minds which side to be wrong on and republicans are all dumb. It's sad really.