Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Knock out" teen shot breaking/entering

287 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, the irony (again) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted

btw you clearly have no idea what victim blaming is, aside from what you've decided it could be (the parameters being that it could never pertain to anything that you've said because victim blaming is bad and you're not bad therefore how could mr scot have blamed any victims when he suggested that people are victims because they're taught to be victims?)

Posted

hey guys you're only victims because you think you are because you were taught to be by your parents, that's why you people always seem to come up on the short end of the stick re: class

but just because i'm suggesting that you're only victims because you think you are, effectively blaming you for the repeated marginalization of your race, i'm not victim blaming because i said so. i am entirely unwilling to assign the blame to a structurally racist society, as well as overtly racist individuals, but i'm tooottaalllyyy not blaming you people either

Posted

You're pretty much just throwing words at the wall, now :lol:

You've so thoroughly shot yourself in the foot at this point that I'm kinda bored with it now, but hey, if it makes ya feel good, have at it...

Posted

dear lord if you're gonna leave then fuging leave already

no one gives a fug about you or your smiley spam or your appeal to moderation or your huge text walls about obscure assistant coaches that are never coming here

Posted

no one gives a fug about you or your smiley spam or your appeal to moderation or your huge text walls about obscure assistant coaches that are never coming here

You forgot to call me names and stick out your tongue :D

'E' for effort, though.

Posted

you forgot to gtfo when you said you were going to

Posted

you forgot to gtfo when you said you were going to

typical progression of this type of thread includes at least one person saying something along the lines of "i'm done with this silliness" then proceeding to keep fuging posting their dumb poo while also accusing the other party of needing the last word

it's basically a plea to stop posting so that person can save face

Posted

Nah, you guys can keep posting as much as you want. No need to save face here seeing as I'm not the one who did exactly what I was predicted to do or desperately insulted someone and told them to get out B)

Feel free to have the last word, not that it'll make the posts you've done already look any better. But hey...

Posted

typical progression of this type of thread includes at least one person saying something along the lines of "i'm done with this silliness" then proceeding to keep fuging posting their dumb poo while also accusing the other party of needing the last word

it's basically a plea to stop posting so that person can save face

Nah, you guys can keep posting as much as you want. No need to save face here seeing as I'm not the one who did exactly what I was predicted to do or desperately insulted someone and told them to get out B)

Feel free to have the last word, not that it'll make the posts you've done already look any better. But hey...

uncanny...........

'I'm not the one who did exactly what I was predicted to do'

^ haha way2gud

Posted

man I wish everyone would be online at once. We get a page or 2 of one side. Then a page or 2 of the other.

Posted

Actually his threads on such are very popular.

So you are incorrect.