Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Knock out" teen shot breaking/entering

287 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah what i posted is entirely irrelevant to scot's dumb "victims are victims because they want to be" bullshit

why do you always seem to find yourself cheerleading for racist fugs around here? it certainly couldn't be due to the possibility that you've got some racist tendencies yourself, as i seem to recall you breathlessly explaining to me that you couldn't be racist because you have black friends

One of your weaker efforts

Caffeine

Posted

someone please explain why i shouldn't have posted multiple examples of overt victimization of black people in response to some dumb fug who seems to think that victims are victims because they're taught to be victims (hmm wonder if this applies to, say, rape as well? probably)

Posted

Because whatever that bullshit you said is not even in the same galaxy as what Mr Scot said, but you keep on making a fool of yourself.

...and that's about the third time you've claimed I used the "black friend" hypothesis yet you've never managed to quote me. Funny that.

But I do have a lot of friends, quite a lot of whom are in fact black... Friends, a concept I'm sure you're not familiar with.

1 person likes this

Posted

so replying to "if you're just gonna declare yourself a victim and teach your kids that all the cards are stacked against them and they have no chance no matter what they do, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Yes, your kids will fail, and it'll be largely your fault." with real instances of overt discrimination in both the workplace and the justice system, i'm not even speaking within "the same galaxy"

this is objectively false but hey don't let that stand in the way of your desperate apologism for shitty, regressive views that have no actual validity in society. heed my advice to mr scot and stop talking about poo that you don't understand. tia.

Posted

Suck it. You can spin it all you want, that's not what he said.

Best you stop posting now son.

Posted

the part with the quotation marks? that is literally what he said. i actually quoted him. give up tubs

Posted

No, he said what you put in quotation marks, you just didn't understand it and now you're trying to spin it as usual.

..and you just can't refrain from the personal attacks can you child?

Posted

anyone else notice that, as i've recently seen him referred as, "lard_biscuit's" posts are 50% platitudes and 50% "lol u jst got schooolledde" without ever having posted anything of substance?

Posted

No, he said what you put in quotation marks, you just didn't understand it and now you're trying to spin it as usual.

..and you just can't refrain from the personal attacks can you child?

you literally just told me "suck it" and now you're playing the victim

suck it up, fatass. don't want to be attacked? don't attack people.

Posted

You and Sheiky are quite the lovely little pair aren't you? Don't let me get in the way of your little love fest...

Posted

oh wow you're right neither of us are regressive pieces of poo who routinely post sexist, misogynistic, or racist things

what are we gay or something lol

Posted

Idk if you're gay or not, doesn't matter to me, and nothing wrong with it imo, but that does seem to fit, what with the way you both slobber all over each other and his apparent fascination with penises.