#256 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,608 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

did you or did you not say that a rape victim was "doing the victim thing" and that she "knew what she was doing"

Go click the link in my post this morning and read that, I'm not explaining it to you again.

#257 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

since when are peer reviewed studies "opinions" and mr. scot's shitposts "STRAIGHT FACTS HOMIE"

e: beaten

you are witnessing the internet equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming "LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU"

#258 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Go click the link in my post this morning and read that, I'm not explaining it to you again.

lol you think you can just explain away things like "that rape victim knew what she was doing" and "she's just doing the victim thing" (the victim thing apparently being "utilizing the court system to correct an injustice")

#259 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,889 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

hey let's take a look at those "opinions"

http://www.nyclu.org/node/1598

http://www.nytimes.c...on/13frisk.html

ugh those damn parents teaching their kids to be victims basically forces the police to brazenly profile them

http://www.nytimes.c...Ai53x7QaNx/pGoA

black people make up ~1/3 of drug arrests, yet only ~18% of the population, but those damned parents taught them to be victims so juries just have to convict them twice as much as white people who have been charged with the exact same crimes

ugh THOSE PARENTS don't they know that they can just tell their kids to be professional athletes and make millions for themselves and billions for their slaveow- er, "owners"

http://ac360.blogs.c...ances-for-hire/

you see they've been taught to be victims their whole lives and that's why they are repeatedly victimized. if they would just stop expecting to be victimized, surely employers will start hiring degree-holding black people over white felons

what you're doing is called "victim blaming", with a heaping bunch of "pulling poo out of your ass." stop posting about things you don't understand.

yep just one big long list of opinions here, unlike this fact-filled post:

i know i've told you this several times but uh you need to stop posting about things that you don't understand

Ah yes, the other ever popular "let's post a bunch of links to stuff so it looks smart" when in reality pretty much none of it had anything to do with what I had said :rolleyes:

Hint: This is why you get criticized for lousy reading comprehension.

You defining the idea that parents should teach their kids to do their best rather than thinking of themselves as victims to be "victim blaming" is amusing. It's also ironic, given that your whole thing in this thread has been to blame the victim of a break-in for defending himself :lol:

If there were an award for unintentional irony, you'd win it hands down.

#260 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

SZ admires his big buddy Cantrell

#261 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Ah yes, the other ever popular "let's post a bunch of links to stuff so it looks smart" when in reality pretty much none of it had anything to do with what I had said :rolleyes:

Hint: This is why you get criticized for lousy reading comprehension.

You defining the idea that parents should teach their kids to do their best rather than thinking of themselves as victims to be "victim blaming" is amusing. It's also ironic, given that your whole thing in this thread has been to blame the victim of a break-in for defending himself :lol:

If there were an award for unintentional irony, you'd win it hands down.

you suggesting that people who are routinely victimized by society's constructs are actually just victims because their parents told them to be victims is at its best victim blaming, and at it's worse, racism. i gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that your unfounded beliefs came from a source of pure ignorance, rather than latent disgust and hatred of the victims

#262 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

this is from another thread but i'm quoting it here to not derail another thread

Side note: Somehow madhatter, by far the most belligerent poster in the tinderbox as far as unwarranted insults go (well aside from YML), never gets called out on "lowbrow tactics". I wonder why...

i've been saying this for awhile (though i don't remember if i specifically referred to madhatter). insults can be perfectly fine and accepted around here, depending on who you are and who you're insulting

#263 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,889 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

you suggesting that people who are routinely victimized by society's constructs are actually just victims because their parents told them to be victims is at its best victim blaming, and at it's worse, racism. i gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that your unfounded beliefs came from a source of pure ignorance, rather than latent disgust and hatred of the victims

See, this is where it gets fun B)

More than once in this thread, I've described how you like to play the race card because you aren't able to craft a substantial argument. Since you don't have anything credible to stand on, you have to resort to stuff like trying to paint your opponents as racist, sexist, whatever. I've also explained that it actually makes you look weaker because people generally aren't dumb enough to fall for it.

Yet, despite my mentioning - more than once - that this was what you were going to do, and that it makes you look bad when you do it, you still do it again. And in doing so, you prove what i said about your posting to be correct.

I'd guess more than likely, you didn't even realize it. It's just what you do because it's all you've got, even when it was predicted that this would be exactly what you'd do.

That's not just losing. That's impressively losing :lol:

(congratulations on that)

#264 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

See, this is where it gets fun B)

More than once in this thread, I've described how you like to play the race card because you aren't able to craft a substantial argument. Since you don't have anything credible to stand on, you have to resort to stuff like trying to paint your opponents as racist, sexist, whatever. I've also explained that it actually makes you look weaker because people generally aren't dumb enough to fall for it.

Yet, despite my mentioning - more than once - that this was what you were going to do, and that it makes you look bad when you do it, you still do it again. And in doing so, you prove what i said about your posting to be correct.

I'd guess more than likely, you didn't even realize it. It's just what you do because it's all you've got, even when it was predicted that this would be exactly what you'd do.

That's not just losing. That's impressively losing :lol:

(congratulations on that)

you are witnessing the internet equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming "LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU"

#265 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,889 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Oh, the irony (again) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#266 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

btw you clearly have no idea what victim blaming is, aside from what you've decided it could be (the parameters being that it could never pertain to anything that you've said because victim blaming is bad and you're not bad therefore how could mr scot have blamed any victims when he suggested that people are victims because they're taught to be victims?)

#267 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

hey guys you're only victims because you think you are because you were taught to be by your parents, that's why you people always seem to come up on the short end of the stick re: class

but just because i'm suggesting that you're only victims because you think you are, effectively blaming you for the repeated marginalization of your race, i'm not victim blaming because i said so. i am entirely unwilling to assign the blame to a structurally racist society, as well as overtly racist individuals, but i'm tooottaalllyyy not blaming you people either

#268 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,889 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

You're pretty much just throwing words at the wall, now :lol:

You've so thoroughly shot yourself in the foot at this point that I'm kinda bored with it now, but hey, if it makes ya feel good, have at it...

#269 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

dear lord if you're gonna leave then fuging leave already

no one gives a fug about you or your smiley spam or your appeal to moderation or your huge text walls about obscure assistant coaches that are never coming here

#270 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,889 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

dear lord if you're gonna leave then fuging leave already

no one gives a fug about you or your smiley spam or your appeal to moderation or your huge text walls about obscure assistant coaches that are never coming here

You forgot to call me names and stick out your tongue :D

'E' for effort, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.