Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

Damn dude...

That's some fine work you did there.

The only thing that stopping me from doing this at my home is our ridiculously undersized garage has become storage for things that cant be disposed of like the bikes you have in the before pic. So where did you move your storage? Free standing building out back or what?

#32 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,664 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

is that what they told you so you went with something else??

I've had my floors for 5 years now..the kitchen has a few dings here and there..from me dropping sh*t on it..but other than that they're great...with cats and a dog it's fine..and I wear heels all the time

Hmm, upon further review maybe I'm wrong.

Carry on.

Bamboo was never really an option for me, though.

#33 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

is that what they told you so you went with something else??

I've had my floors for 5 years now..the kitchen has a few dings here and there..from me dropping sh*t on it..but other than that they're great...with cats and a dog it's fine..and I wear heels all the time

With an apron? And pearls? Just say yes....

#34 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

We've installed laminate in two rooms now, living room and wife's office. Got ready to do the foyer and the hallway/half bath, discovered that the old wood floors were glued down. Dammit. Just stopped by the rental place and reserved one of these for the weekend. Glued down floor, say hello to my little friend

Posted Image

#35 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,713 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Damn dude...

That's some fine work you did there.

The only thing that stopping me from doing this at my home is our ridiculously undersized garage has become storage for things that cant be disposed of like the bikes you have in the before pic. So where did you move your storage? Free standing building out back or what?

Had a 12x 14 shed put in with a 8 foot sidewall. Built it out with a storage loft and a workbench. Tons of room to put crap.

Attached File  photo.JPG   186.64K   16 downloads

Attached File  photo.JPG   188.63K   18 downloads

Start to finish I had everything built out and done for just under 10 grand. Not bad really considering how much more room I have now and the added value to the house.

#36 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,356 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Had a 12x 14 shed put in with a 8 foot sidewall. Built it out with a storage loft and a workbench. Tons of room to put crap.

Attached File  photo.JPG   186.64K   16 downloads

Attached File  photo.JPG   188.63K   18 downloads

Start to finish I had everything built out and done for just under 10 grand. Not bad really considering how much more room I have now and the added value to the house.

When can I come to visit? You know I'm the Huddle's ambassador for New England.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.