Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft sucks (I really love it)

51 posts in this topic

Posted

true, but to be fair, since the Jets blitz so much, he gets 1 on 1 alot more than most other 3-4 ends would do

most 3-4 teams blitz a lot,and he still has to beat that one man.

Posted

So a player is not that good if he can only beat one man?? Well damn! lol

Posted

most 3-4 teams blitz a lot,and he still has to beat that one man.

not nearly the amount the Jets do though. They were the #1 blitzing team in the league. i'm not saying that Quinton Coples is already a bust, and i would still much rather have Kuechly

Posted

Cooper as well if I'm not mistaken. Pretty sure he said only 4 players should be considered, named the top 2 guards and 2 LT I think.

Yep. I'm a bit fan of Mayock, but he does make mistakes. This has to be one of them. Warmack? OK, as unlikely as it is, I can see a case for him. Cooper? Psssh.

Posted

This is the first time I've ever seen Mr. Scot be neg repped for something. I guess there's a first for everything.

Posted

This is the first time I've ever seen Mr. Scot be neg repped for something. I guess there's a first for everything.

lol frikkin corey feldman wannabe with the neg rep.

Posted

i'm probably more excited about this draft than i have been in five years.

Posted

i'm probably more excited about this draft than i have been in five years.

Maybe because there's so many different directions we could go in with the first pick

Posted

The way this offseason is looking, I don't think anything would suprise me. It really is possible that we have a vastly different team next year. There really are a poo load of upgrades floating around out there. With luck, maybe we can grab a couple or so for our roster.

And with all those FA floating around, how will that effect the draft? Can we concentrate on playmakers because we uprgaded some positions with FAs? That would be my personal favorite scenario.

Who knows how this is going to play out. But if you can't get excited for this, you may need to check to see if you even have a pulse.

Posted

I love the draft and seeing who will be the next great player on our team. Every year it feels like christmas with all of the new blood coming in.

I hate when one of our picks turns out to be a bust.

I hate watching our competition pick great players.

I love it when they bust, and we didn't pick em.

Posted

I hate watching our competition pick great players.

It sucked watching the Falcons pick Matt Ryan, Roddy White, and Julio Jones. Many overlooked Roddy White because he was coming out of UAB, but that was back when I was in college and used to watch a TON of college football. White was one of my favorite college players. Just a stud. Watching him and that linebacker of a QB was fun.

Posted

I totally loved Jones coming out, and was bummed to see him go to Hotlanta. He was my favorite receiver in that draft.