Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

The Draft sucks (I really love it)

50 posts in this topic

That bust lead his team in sacks.

with 5.5, which is good for a rookie, but you may him sound alot better with that quote than he really is

Mayock is talking about the possibility of Warmack going number one.

(I have a hard time buying that)

I mentioned this in another thread, but with the new rookie wage scale and questionable top flight talent in this daft, it looks like teams could just say to hell with it and draft whoever fits teir needs in the top of this daft. It's been talked about in several areas of the media that players no one expects could find themselves in e top ten. Even a stray QB or 2 could pop up at the last minute. That's wat makes this daft so intresting.

Give me:

(FA)

Kenny Phillips SS

Luis Vazquez OG

Chris Canty DT

(Draft)

Keenan Allen/Cordarrelle Patterson WR

Xavier Rhodes/Jodan Poyer/Desmond Trufant CB

with 5.5, which is good for a rookie, but you may him sound alot better with that quote than he really is

not only is that good for a rookie,but that is decent for any 3-4 DE.dont allow feelings to judge a player.

not only is that good for a rookie,but that is decent for any 3-4 DE.dont allow feelings to judge a player.

true, but to be fair, since the Jets blitz so much, he gets 1 on 1 alot more than most other 3-4 ends would do

true, but to be fair, since the Jets blitz so much, he gets 1 on 1 alot more than most other 3-4 ends would do

most 3-4 teams blitz a lot,and he still has to beat that one man.

So a player is not that good if he can only beat one man?? Well damn! lol

most 3-4 teams blitz a lot,and he still has to beat that one man.

not nearly the amount the Jets do though. They were the #1 blitzing team in the league. i'm not saying that Quinton Coples is already a bust, and i would still much rather have Kuechly

Cooper as well if I'm not mistaken. Pretty sure he said only 4 players should be considered, named the top 2 guards and 2 LT I think.

Yep. I'm a bit fan of Mayock, but he does make mistakes. This has to be one of them. Warmack? OK, as unlikely as it is, I can see a case for him. Cooper? Psssh.

This is the first time I've ever seen Mr. Scot be neg repped for something. I guess there's a first for everything.